Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rate the signature above you.

5/5, Love the Illusive Man as a character and that style really fits well into the Star Wars Universe.

I realize it lacks something. What I wanted was a picture of Darth Vader with the Sith Code. Maybe I'll ask Tef for something cool.

2/5. The font's cool, as is most of the tone. However, the image could be better framed (particularly with respect to the Rule of Thirds), and you should probably pick one of the two phrases. Both are good independently, but together, the message is confused, if not paradoxical.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow, so a burning out star would cast a pretty dark shadow, until it dies and there's only darkness, unless you count the new star born out of the dying old one, that would be way bright, but still cast shadows, and...
Are you the star, the darkness, or the dragon? Is the juxtaposition of the messages foreshadowing your character's ambivalence to the light and dark sides of the Force?

Lord Ghoul

L
Very interesting conglomeration of pictures. I really enjoy the sepia-ish tone. however, it could use a few words displaying the character's personality. So, 4/5

Akaan'ade Be'Solus

A
@[member="Tyger Tyger"] You pulled way too many messages from my sig. I just took two quotes from a book I liked that reflected my character and stuck them on a picture of a Dragon because my character has a split personality, one of which he embodies as a Dragon.

@[member="Anaya Fen"] 4/5 Maybe center it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom