Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

rate the pic

sabrina

I can`t decide which one, to use for my stealth armour.
skyrim-cosplay-2.jpg

1347221884.png

VideoGameArt_GuildWars2_FemaleLightArmor1_BoyangZhu.jpg

1,2,3 or give me another option

Dalansa

Little Miss Psychopath
Definitely not three, unless it includes a personal cloaking device. The red would give it away. The other two are both good, but I would say one, as it seems to have the most armor on it.

I would say avoid three, as it appears to mostly be armor rather than stealth related.
Two isn't bad, but it looks like a Jedi robe of sorts.
I would go with one as it appears to be very stealthy and well armored. Also it is very good looking.

Two. It is very simple, and it wouldn't stand out too much if you were walking the streets of Nar Shadda/Coruscant with them on. The black and grey make it very good at blending in with shadows, and I like the way it looks a lot.

One would attract far too much attention if you were trying to move through a crowd. While one looks the coolest as far as black hooded armor goes; it isn't practical for crowded areas.

Three would be hard to be stealthy in unless you were using the Force or some piece of technology to blend as the red and black mark a stark, and easily seen, contrast. I like the design though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom