Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rare materials expeditions

Greetings fellow Prime members, i he that is and shall not be hath found much information in my research that shall lead me and a few of my brethren to great riches. In my research i have found the location of a great Terentatek who will require much to bring down. Its hide, bone and horns will prove most useful in the construction of powerful armor and weaponry to those who assist.

As well i plan on launch a mining expedition of Ech'olya ( Spelling) to locate a beskar mine.

I have also located the location of an ancient Leviathan that would serve our plans as a war beast if we can tame the titan.

These three task stand before us as titans of adversity. Let us claim them for the prime and let us forge upon a legacy of destruction my brethren. I seek brave souls to accompany that which is the pale horse rider, war, pestilence and famine must lead it that brings death.

If there is any other materials you require we can mount expeditions for those as well, i aim to serve and help my brethren for the coming tide of war must break upon the bulwark of our might. To wether the storm of adversity we must have that which strengthens and empowers.

50H31

Seeker of Enlightenment
[member="The Traveler"] [member="Durza the Zealous"] [member="Artemis Exor"]

Hmmmm.....I suppose my strategic methods could use a rigorous trial. I shall accompany you on your pilgrimage, should you have me.

Rapax

R
[member="The Traveler"] i wouldnt mind grabbing some beskar could use it for some good gear..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom