Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rapier Squadron: The sharply pointed sword of the GA

Hope is the elixir of life. (semi-retired)
RAPIER SQUADRON

ROSTER:
Rapier One/Rapier Leader - Flight Commander Alexandra "Alleycat" Russo
Rapier Two -
Rapier Three -
Rapier Four -
Rapier Five/Two Flight Leader -
Rapier Six -
Rapier Seven -
Rapier Eight -
Rapier Nine/ Three Flight Leader -
Rapier Ten -
Rapier Eleven -
Rapier Twelve -

If you are interested in being a member of Rapier Squadron, please post below with appropriate info (rank, name with callsign) and preferred spot. If you do not have a callsign, one will be gladly assigned to you.

This is primarily a NFU squadron, but FU are welcome. The X-wing is our primary starfighter. Must at least carry the rank of lieutenant to be a flight leader. Also, the XO position is open; PM me with your intent, if interested.

Clear skies!

Ranks:
Flight Officer
Flight Lieutenant
Flight Major
Flight Commander

Awesome to see this listed! I know [member="Roth Tillian"] was looking at the Wild Knights or Dozen and Two, but I love seeing a primarily NFU group!

Not that I want to pigeon hole, but as a curiosity of having written squads and wings in the past, are the Rapiers going to be focused on any specific role for starfighting (Space Superiority, Interception, Strike), or go where they're needed (dare I say it, like Rogue Squadron? Or perhaps a hybrid unit like Wraith?

[member="Alexandra Russo"]

[member="Coren Starchaser"]

What ever the GA needs really. I've always based my character off of Wedge so either Rogue or Wraith-like most likely. The latter gives us more options I think for RP, but maybe start off with the former first until the GA grows more?? Hopefully this will get a bite or three so we can have at least a PC flight to work with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom