Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Rannix

Rannix

fiction-art-sci-fi-helmet-reflection-wallpaper-thumb.jpg

• D E T A I L S

Name:
    Rannix​
    Homeworld
    Unknown​
    Species:
    Presumed Human​
    Height:
    Varies depending on source - assumed 6’-3”​
    Weight:
    Unknown, assumed between 175 - 190lbs​
    Faction:
    Guardian​
    Reported to be the leader of the extremist group known as Guardian​
    Force Sensitive:
    Unknown​

• D O S S I E R

<<<ACCESS GRANTED>>>

Guardian_Main.png

Not much is known about the individual known as ‘Rannix’ (a presumed pseudonym). What is known about him is that he is the assumed leader of the extremist organization known as Guardian*; an entity composed originally of former SIA agents who went rogue from the Galactic Alliance intelligence apparatus decades ago. Nearly twelve years ago, the name ‘Rannix’ was seen with some regularity within the Galaxy’s major intelligence agencies, affiliated with several notable Guardian operations in both NIO and CIS space.

Over the course of those 12 years, Rannix had demonstrated himself to be a capable operative; skilled in the arts of espionage, deep cover operations, and clandestine operations in the form of assassinations and kidnappings - including the notable assassination of a CIS Viceroy within the Chommell sector, and the raiding of weapons caches along the border sectors GA/NIO space. Rannix’s early operations serve as a microcosm of Guardian operations as a whole - they appear randomly, and often unrelated to the other. Yet, those few who are aware of Guardian’s overall goal; specifically, the containment of Imperialist and Force User influence in the galaxy - find it easier to see a pattern in why they do what they do. Appearances of Rannix, over the years, served as a notable indication concerning the importance of Guardian operations.

Despite his level of expertise and anonymity, his increase in notoriety did serve as a partial detriment to Guardian operations over the years, as eventually the governments of the Galaxy would commit considerable resources to the discovery and capture of the wanted fugitive. Yet, his ability to remain anonymous and highly mobile ultimately resulted in his escape of capture several times over, and eventually to his disappearance from the clandestine world of espionage almost entirely - until recently.

While his name has been missing from recent operations of the organization, cryptologists have been able to decipher trace strands of code leading to the notion that he is serving in a greater capacity within the shadow organization - if not the leader of the organization itself. This correlates to an escalation in Guardian operations; specifically within Alliance space as tensions rise between them and the New Imperial Order. Only time will tell if Rannix will become more active in follow up operations, or if he will remain behind the scenes.

• STRENGTHS i & i WEAKNESSES

+Anonymous+ - Rannix has spent over a decade operating in the shadows, and has done what many in his line of work dream of; remaining completely anonymous, even among others within Guardian.
    +Tradecraft+ - Experts agree that Rannix is an apex-operative in the arts of tradecraft; or rather, the skills associated with espionage and clandestine operations. These skills include close quarters combat, interrogation, deep cover infiltration, asymmetrical combat tactics, forgery, and manipulation.
    +Strategist+ - In his new capacity, Rannix is easily among the most deft and flexible strategists in the great game of shadows.
    -Security Risk- - Due to his reputation as a highly effective operative/dangerous criminal, Rannix is undoubtedly a security risk. While he could easily enough move around undetected if he took the proper precautions, it only takes one slip up to make the last mistake one ever makes.
    -Wanted- - Rannix is a wanted man in nearly all of civilized space, with the possible exception of the more isolated Empires and planets of the Galaxy.

• I T E M S

WIP

• A B I L I T I E S

• Tradecraft
    • CQC
    • Manipulation
    • Stealth Infiltration
    • Interrogation
    • Long range sniping/targeting
    • Clandestine Operations Coordination

• T H R E A D S

- Thread Title, Completed/Ongoing - Description