Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random segments of Code

MAI

Multipurpose Advanced Infiltrator
"Currently none, I am afraid." she answered. "I can, however, search through a number of various pictures and adapt them to my visuals if you wish. Of course you will need to provide the photo or holograph if need be."

Seeing as they'd become more acquainted I handed CATHI over to @[member="Jak Sandrow"], after which I said "She is yours now. She will remain loyal to you and any others that you allow access to. And keep out any and all who may try to inference with her without permission."

"You will need to provide proper access codes and figuration of course." she added.

(OOC: You can post for CATHI too if you want. And this point she's almost npc)

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
"Right. I'll get on that right away."

"Thanks, so much, @[member="MAI"]," he said. "I.... well, thanks..."

He left after a moment of silence, giving her a salute as he left.

"So CATHI, can you..." faintly resonated down the hallway.

MAI

Multipurpose Advanced Infiltrator
I nodded and watched as both left. I suddenly gave a "Goodbye." not very sure if I had meant it for Jak or perhaps CATHI. Regardless, just before they'd exited I had heard her say "Goodbye." back to me.

I turned to the window and overlooked the scenery. Yet another child I had created was gone. And yet, unlike the one I'd left with Popo the hutt I had felt this one was in more capable and caring hands. Organics have children who they must eventually let go, allowing them to grow and advance on their own. The same can be said for both ANNI and CATHI, as well as any others I may find myself creating in the future. While there is pain for myself at the prospect it is not I who teaches and raises them it leave me with content to know I had at least given them the same gift I had to evolve into: life.

Final Analysis: I know what it means to be a mother.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom