Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Random Restricted Material Locations?

Nyxie

【夢狐】
So I noticed this looking through for Phrik locations...

Cortosis (( Objective : Perform a mining operation, a raid, an excavation, or steal to obtain cortosis ore from any of the following planets: Apatros, Obredaan, Katanos VII, Duro, Bal’demnic, Mnencheiasus, Gallos or Bespin –OR—suffer a devastating defeat at the hands of a Force User Character written by another writer. ))
...And was wondering if there is supposed to be a restricted material randomly spawning on my planet, Mnencheiasus, or...?
If it was done on purpose, seems kind of counterproductive since Obredaan is literally a couple of planets away on the map and was always neutral.

*Still isn't sure if blessing or curse*

Edit: If this is because it mentions recently making cortisis swords, that was an import from my company.

[member="Nyxie"]

That was one of the player-created worlds added to restricted materials objective locations on my watch, during a long LOA of yours if I remember right. Probably best to just PM [member="Spencer Jacobs"] about this stuff, dude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom