Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Random Ideas: The Legions

So, I have been trying to formulate some ideas for stories and such. I have developed three ideas and am going to dump one of them here to see if it can grow into something. I was hoping this post would gather some interest in some people, and if you want to in any way join in on this particular story then please say so, or if you wish to know more about others!

The Legions - The Legions are a confederation of Military Groups, Warlords, And Militarist States, they have banded together in order to expand their power in an attempt at dominance over space. I know things like this have been done, however this could have different spins to make it interesting. Intrigue between the Legions leaders, as well as internal power grabs could make a long-term plot, as the Confederation is always at risk of civil war and collapse. Perhaps a false cult is formed, created to brainwash the populace of planets to submit to their will. Attempted coups by Sith forces could serve as more story lines. I have other ideas as well, and I am hoping we can see some form of this take shape.

Last edited:
I am happy for all the support this has gained by you all. I will definitely take the offer with TSO if this thing comes into existence.

I think the first part of this would be the formation of the Legions, whether it be passive or more violent. Again, if anyone has a militarist group and/or character, please message me so we could get something going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom