Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Rancor War mounts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Rancor War mount

Intent: To have a fully functional mobile platform that is in fact a rancor
Affiliation: The domminion

Availability: Uncommon

Quality: C

Type: Artillery

Strength: 12

Description: Causstik's war band brought hundreds of Rancor from the planet Dathomir to Wasskah, to be hunted. It did not take long for the massive reptiles to domesticate these great beast. They were trained and bred for war. When The Trandoshans achieved higher sentience and a greater level of technology. They began fitting their pet Rancors with weapons. First came the catapult and before you knew it these giant beast were fit with rocket spewing death machines. Trandoshan handlers sit atop these great beast and guide them in the desired direction. B.F.G. mount their shoulders. When they are out of ammo they may simply use their bare claws

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/98938-the-bfg/

[member="Causstik Rahn"]
I see no evidence of Trandosha having a high rancor population. In fact, neither wookiepedia page seems to mention their presence. Can you site a source for this?

Please provide a link for Rancors.

Please provide links for the weapons systems associated with this submission.

[member="Causstik Rahn"]
Most bad guys do. The BFG is fine. I'm curious about how the e-web is mounted? How is it used? The BFG is controlled the same wayear as on your drouk, I'm assuming, but an e-Web is a two handed weapon so I need to know how it's mounted and utilized before I can approve.

[member="Causstik Rahn"]
Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I still don't know how these things mount, lol. The BFG is a carried or mounted weapon, so I can see easy workings of strapping it on, but the E-Web requires a platform of some sort. I know the Dathomiri ride rancors, so you might investigate there to see eif there's anything to help you

I cannot deny that the exchange between you two was a little amusing.

[member="Causstik Rahn"]

One last time, for my pleasure. You've got some formatting errors in your submission. Fix them and it will be good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom