Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rakatan Royal Guard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zanthos the Snake

The True King of the Rakatans
Name: Rakatan Royal Guard
Intent: To protect and serve their king, Zanthos the Snake.
Affiliation: Zanthos the Snake
Availability: Unique
Quality: A-Elite
Type: Royal Guard
Strength: 30 men
Description:
Created as a guard for King Zanthros to protect him from any harm, be it from his own people or outsiders, the Rakatan Royal Guard are drafted from the highest order of the Warrior caste. Only those who've demonstrated the highest quality of skill are brought in to be personally hand picked by the King himself. These warriors then go through a rigorous training program and become proficient in blasters, swords, protection methods, ect. Completely loyal to the King and taking orders from no one else, these elite Rakatans would gladly give their lives before seeing harm come to him. They are with Zanthos at all times, except in his bed chambers and the bathroom, where they wait outside all possible entrances. They cannot be bought or bribed, or reasoned with. That, coupled with their fighting skill, is what makes them truly elite.
Links:

Weapons-
Double Vibroblade
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Double_vibroblade

Heavy Sonic Blaster
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Heavy%20sonic%20blaster

I'm not really thinking anything for armor, just a standard leather tunic that the species often wears is fine.

Could you please include a list of equipment these NPC use? Weapons, armour, etc.

You may take this from the star wars wiki or factory items that are open market or otherwise available to you.

[member="Zanthos the Snake"]

Awesome. So everything checks out, but if you want quality A I'm going to need a 10 post (minimum) dev thread. Or you can drop it to B and I'll stamp it.

Zanthos the Snake

The True King of the Rakatans
Anja Aj'Rou said:

Awesome. So everything checks out, but if you want quality A I'm going to need a 10 post (minimum) dev thread. Or you can drop it to B and I'll stamp it.
If you give me a day or two I can do the dev threads.
For now, I must sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom