Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raising a Clan-(Clan Raxis/Mandos)

Jagen Wren

J
Wren stepped forward and looked [member="Jack Raxis"] in the eye through his helmet as he was spoken too.

"Jagen Wren, you already have proven yourself in battle. You helped me raid the Deathwatch hideout in the Junction system. You are a firm warrior and will make a great addition to Clan Raxis. Do you take on the duties of the Resol'Nare, swearing to live by it? To raise your children as Mandalorians, To wear your armor proudly, To look after and defend your family. To contribute to the Welfare of the Clans. And most important, to answer the Call of the Mandalore, in time of peace or war?" The clan father had said as he offered one of the Besk'ad hilt first to Wren.

He grabbed the Fett Kal Trench Knife that was sheathed on his belt and held it in one hand towards Jack Raxis then turned his palm and dropped it, signifying his new allegiance to Clan Raxis.

"I, Jagen Wren, swear upon my ancestors to all of those and more, I will serve Clan Raxis to the greatest of my extent or die trying." He said as he took the offered weapon from Jack Raxis and took a moment to observe it before sheathing it where his trench knife was.

Wren looked at Jack once more before nodding and moving along, preferably to get drunk.

After being held up for another business dealing which she let herself had just made a great deal was moving up in the business world as one step more. Even so she had to find a good one to ship her booze around. Even so had with her two of her men that knew how to take care of business with the among of liquor she had brought with her it will at less be a good start in what would became her family.

Wearing her armor of blue even with her helmet by her side under her arm. Finding herself wondering just who would be there beside having a couple of outings with [member="Gray Raxis"] . Smiling as she did walking with her head held up as she knew she was in conrol of her own self and her choices lending her towards this day. It seem that Gray was very filled with joy after hearing that she would come today to take a knee at less she in her own mind. Finding herself now the next up.

Wondering if she had caught [member="Jack"] off guard after which time she let herself wonder if each step she was making the right choice.

[member="Onna Sunrider"] [member="Jagen Wren"] [member="Seanna Vel"] [member="Kaeda Vevut"] [member="Nyx"]

Jack nodded, giving them both a smile and once again declared them.

"Welcome to the Mando'ade. You two will make a great addition. I declare you both Aliit'Verd'Raxis. Warriors of the Raxis Clan."

Then there was Seanna, Nyx, and Kaeda Vevut left.

Jack extended three more blades, offering them each the same oath. It was quick and short, they needed to get to the party phase, and he needed a good strong drink after all this mad seriousness. A very strong one indeed.

It was almost believable that James was telepathic. The moment even the thought of alcohol came around he was quick to hand out drinks.

Ale, beer, whiskey, or mixed drinks, which he was quite skilled at personally, the spacer suddenly found himself playing the impromptu barkeeper. There were a lot of faces here that he knew, and more that he would soon know, he was sure. He had to start somewhere, and playing barkeep was the best he could.

Not to mention, you could learn more from what a person drank than you ever could from what they said. For instance, his own reactor cores that he ordered spoke to his wildness and desire to destroy both of his livers as soon as possible. The sooner the better, was his motto.

"Come on, dun't be shy," the spacer shouted, "come fill yer boots."

[member="Jack Raxis"]
[member="Nyx"]
[member="Onna Sunrider"]
[member="Jagen Wren"]
[member="Seanna Vel"]
[member="Kaeda Vevut"]
@Anyone else I missed, sorries

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
Purpose.
Something the Street Rat had searched for her entire life. From fighting in illegal tournaments on Coruscant to wandering the fringes of space, she had done many things in her two decades of life. But during those two decades, she hadn't had a reason to do any of it other than self gain. But that self gain could not last forever, she supposed.
But why the Mandalorians, one might ask. Well, the Mandos always seemed to have things figured out, and she needed that bit of certainty in her life at that moment. The fact that [member="James Justice"] was a part of it may have had something to do with it, too. Her exile on the fringes of space came to an end when she heard the call to join Clan Raxis. She came here from Tatooine, the marks of sand still seen on her black bodysuit, covered with a grey cloak. Her black hair was wild and unkempt, her crystalline blue eyes still flitting around her environment. She had the look and feel of someone who had spent too long in places her kind should never tread.

She stepped forward, and [member="Jack Raxis"] offered her a blade, reciting an oath, a question, the spoken statement that would ensure her entrance into the clan. She took a moment, then nodded.
"Yes. I will serve faithfully."
She took the offered knife and stepped inside, twirling it in her hands. It was a good knife, quality. She still preferred her lightsaber, but this wasn't bad.

[member="Jack Raxis"] [member="James Justice"]

Coming to find herself stepping up to take the sword but also she kneed by him. As she did she spoke these simple words that would for once have a family. "I swear loyal to the clan." as she pick herself up and looked out a crossed the others that she would know call her family. One caught her eye of [member="Gray Raxis"] even then she couldn't help but smirk a bit. Only to let it fall as she step down was greeted by some of the others before her. Even then she saw another that caught her eyes only to turn a frown only to cause something stir. [member="James Justice"]

Walking up to James "I think I can help you with the supple as she let her see the cargo boxes being brought in. As she snapped herself back from him, "Don't think your going to get close to me again." as she let her. "Shame on you fool me once but twice I don't think so." as she walked off after she grab on of her whiskey bottle.

James gave a hearty laugh. He needed one of those. It had been too long since he had laughed.

"Who are ye again?" he said with a tone of half-mocking, half-serious disregard. "I dun't seem to remember...."

The spacer tapped his finger on his chin as he honestly drew a blank. Who was this girl? Did he know her? Did he do her? Yeah, he probably had. That made sense. Blame the booze, blame the life he lived or the fact that in a week he could do as many women as he would like. Faces tended to blend together after all, except for some of the candidates that he had intentionally remembered, like [member="Nyx"] .

And there she was. He smiled, genuinely pleased and waved her over, "Nyx, Nyx, over'ere!"

He grabbed a glass and mixed up a pair of reactor cores and waited for her to come toward him.

[member="Seanna Vel"]

[member="Seanna Vel"] [member="James Justice"]

Gray had missed out on the little conversation between Seanna and James. He was trying his best to calm down Key who was close to blowing a fuse from the excitement of meeting so many new people. He eventually got the little droid calm enough to follow him around instead of bugging strangers, and looked around. He saw Seanna finally and all of the booze she had brought with her. He smiled and went over to her.

Gray said as he got near her, " Scarlet, good to see you here. What brings you to the Raxis Homestead? Heard there was a party and come to find some buyers for your amazing brews? Or are you here to see me?" He gave her a wink as his little droid began to beep next to him. He added after the wink, " Oh and this is my droid Key. Key pilots and repairs my ship for me. Best little astromech ever also. Friendly and out going little bugger too. Was kind of hard to get her away from the guests."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom