Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Rainbow Glove Railgun

Status
Not open for further replies.
618jg-ABQ8-PL-UX522.jpg

x8XcNF.gif

x8XAzb.gif

• Manufacturer: Allya Vi'Dreya

• Affiliation: Allya Vi'Dreya

• Model: n/a

• Modularity: No

• Production: Unique

• Material: Alchemized Synthcloth
x8XNoN.gif

• Classification: Force based Railgun

• Damage Type: Kinetic

• Size: Small

• Weight: Light

• Ammunition Type: Objects, the force

• Ammunition Capacity: 2 (Max)

• Reload Speed: High

• Effective Range: Average

• Rate of Fire: Low

• Stopping Power: Very High

• Recoil: Average
x8XEWf.gif

• Made of Alchemized Synthcloth, it is able to store force energy and release it as an intense telekinetic burst.

• Able to accelerate fist sized objects to speeds of 2,700 kilometers per hour.

• Sweat Wicking fabric!
x8Xhl6.gif

• Rail Gun: The gloves gather force power, and intensify it, then releases it in a relatively small area, against a single object, which forces it to accelerate to the speed of a standard slug from a slug thrower. However, it's able to do this with up to fist sized objects.

• Force Neutral: The object has little presence in the force as it is neither a lightside object, or dark side object.
x8X6Mp.gif

• Ysalamiri: It is inoperable in the presence of ysalamiri due to its need to gather force power, and control its direction.

• One object at a time: While theoretically possible to fire one object from each hand, the relics work best when focused on a single hand at a time. Firing both at once causes the accuracy to be far less.

• No armor protection: Beyond helping keep the hands dry, these gloves provide no physical protection that an average pair of fingerless gloves wouldn't.

x8Xqme.gif

Through her practical experience with telekinesis, Allya continued to stumble on a wall. How much force could she exert on an object through it? The answer was almost unlimited, however, the time it took to gather that much energy, and the concentration required to move an object that quickly and accurately through the force, even for her, someone who specialized in telekinesis, simply made it unable to be utilized in this manner effectively.

However, through her studies, and experiments at the side of her father, as he taught her various forms of alchemy, and her studies with the SJO and their version of the same, Allya came up with an idea, to create a force neutral way to gather force energy, and to then expel it quickly in a singular direction. This took the form of rainbow colored fingerless gloves. Alchemizing the cloth, and imbuing it with the power to absorb force energy from around it like a battery and then expel it forward when prodded to do so, created a very effective item, that adds even more power to her arsenal.

Up to fist sized items can be held in her gloved hands, and then pointed in the direction it should be fired. Then the telekinetic force hits the object, and accelerates it very quickly up to over two thousand kilometers per hour, or about the average speed of a slug being fired from a slug thrower. The speed and mass of the object then cause tremendous kinetic damage. However, it could also be used to throw grenades, or other explosives, faster than people can react to, allowing for detonation damage as well.

While not a traditional rail gun, it has a good speed, and effective range of a standard blaster, and a powerful impact. It also has one other use: What happens when the gloves are placed on the chest or head of a living being?

Runi Verin

Two pounds shy of a bomb.
[member="Allya Vi'Dreya"]

Not gonna lie, these are a little too rainbow brite for my overall aesthetic, but nothing overly outlandish here. Basic telekinetic bump.

You are one rating over, however. I recommend perhaps increasing the size.

If you fix that, tag me and I'll approve.

[member="Runi Verin"]

I'll admit, they are more bright for my own personal aesthetic too. But, not Allya's, so I try and go with what I think she would design, even if It makes me wince every so often!

I reduced one of the rating to put it back in balance. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom