Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raiding a Pirate stronghold. (Open Thread)

Hello, Again, hmm...

Anyways. So im doing something that i havent done in a very very very long time. Who wants to go raid some slavers whom seem to have gotten their hands on slaves. IF anyone remembers the old Maw Consortium from the old Sith Empire days(Probably no one at all but i digress) then you might remember what was the most expansive thread of that time and that was the assault on a Slaver cargo group. With that said that is whats going on here but this time its going to be a full fledged pirate stronghold rather than a small fleet. This is a completely open thread and meant to spread the name of the Confederacy on the board. So feel free to look at this as a run little raid or as a recruitment thread. I dont really care.

The IC information.

Three days before, solan had come into information regarding a Pirate stronghold with a good number slaves and cargo there be it animals of minerals. Along with this comes the fact of them being armed enough to cause more problem to merchant and trader ships moving in the area which has drawn a level more of concern around this fact. As such the signal was sent out through quieter channels towards those of the galaxy looking to deal with the criminal elements there. Of course the location nor the mere fact of the target is given out due to the fact it would realistically tip off these pirates and instead you will be informed of a simple raid in which you will be paid to help with if you are a mercenary.

Alternatively, the word was also passed onto the Republic, the Silver Sanctum, and the Galactic Alliance for the fact of their having Jedi and military forces with whom would care about removing the presence of these creatures. Those whom come from those three groups would know of the true intention and stakes around this raid due to their trustworthyness or due to their being in the area and the threat possible harming their economics.

As such the planet in which this group of pirates are on is situated on Varonat and requires a land force in which to reach it and rescue/liberate those on the planet. Our forces will meet in orbit outside of sensor ranges and assemble on the Prototype Liberator class supercarrier, Horizon. Once there the plan is a simple drop down to the surface and a strike at the fortress. The main objective will be the rescue and liberation of the slaves and cargo, the secondary objective is the removal of the pirates in any way deemed necessary as long as it does not alter the primary objective.

I am happy to see who ever signs up. I will be working on the set up for the thread as well as the defenses of the stronghold which we will face to give a more organic feel to the attack. And please, Force Users that join in... take it slow and make sure that you spend your time with each enemy.

Link to the thread - http://starwarsrp.net/topic/75408-never-to-late-for-a-pirate-bbq-open-to-all/

[member="Solan Charr"]

I am in, my people might be game for it too. I will run it by them....... we were thinking about doing something similar, like a hit on pirates to steal their ships. If that is cool to bring our agenda in-sorta thing.

Liam Darkgear

You're Just Another Cannok
Former slaver here that now despises slavers and happens to be a highly skilled mercenary with a passion for infiltration and elimination.

In other words, I'd like to kill some slavers.

[member="Solan Charr"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom