Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raid on Roche

@[member="Triam Akovin"] @[member="Hacker"]

The distraction was more than the Mandalorian Super commando needed. Leaping up to his feet, he garnered the courage, and the strength to leap at the robot's exposed back. Removing the thermal detonator from his hand, he reeled back his crushgaunt-adorned fist, and slammed into the robot. Metal gave way to stronger metal, and a nice hole was placed in the robot. The robot could not sense pain, but it could sense danger. Preliat grimaced, activating the detonator and slamming it into the hole that he created. He took off the robot in a leaping roll, rolling along the ground, and then turned around to face the droid.

Imagine, if you will, a grenade going off inside a person. Except that person was made of very-strong metal. So it was almost comical when the thermal detonator went kaboom, and shot outwards with the expansion of metal, and the concussive force taking out it's processor units, and then, skabam, shabam, shabang, the droid was kinda not really doing much anymore. Preliat stood up after a while, and walked over to his rifle. He leaned his head back, and let out a sigh of relief.

"Enemy down."

@[member="Hacker"], @[member="Preliat Mantis"], @[member="Nuna"]

Boom. It was dead... good. She softly landed on the ground x number of meters away from the scampering urinating, defecating Nuna, struggling to walk correctly in low gravity, causing quite a comical show for the trio, while swarms of frightened bugs swarm out. The hulking machine tipped over and fell after the massive thermal explosion on its back, revealing all kinds interesting ores... more specifically, Phrik. Finally, after countless droids and life threatening situations her mission had pulled through. Maybe she wasn't crazy for attempting to go on this singlehandedly... who knew she was so capable of making friends? Now they had a giant mechanical carcass for them to loot, and she would waste no time. She didn't want those fleeing bugs to alert their security guards too soon, otherwise this would turn into a much longer, needlessly drawn out expedition. The entire ordeal felt like days or even weeks of work, but the end result was worth it.

"Loot what you want and lets get out of here, I think I'm done with droids for awhile." Then she remembered Prelait's earlier comment, and decided she was happy about it and smiled. Mando's were pretty nice to have along with you after all... and a Gen'Dai too, that was a rare mixture to have at your disposal, even if she didn't know what the heck the alien really was. She didn't care so much, she was just glad he decided to fight for them rather than against.

"And Prelait, give me a number, and I'll com you some time." She winked as she bent down and jammed in as much phrik into her pack as she could, then looked at the Ultrachrome drills and decided those had to come too. She pulled out a torch and began to scorch her way through it and pick out lots of different pieces, indiscriminately while she was pressed on time. Her head popped up again.

"Oh, and you too Hacker if you want. One never knows when she'll need a good slicer... an invincible one at that." She grinned as she rolled the pack on and picked up her rifle to shoot her way through a tiny maze of droids... most of them destroyed, thus making the return a little easier.

"Let's get the hell out of here... I'm sick of the smell of Nuna, kriffin' cretin tripped me..." She mumbled that last part under her breath.

~Fin

(Unless otherwise stated)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom