Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rai Marek

star-wars-forced-unleashed-2-screen.jpg

NAME: Rai Marek
FACTION: New Grey Order
SPECIES: Human/Shi'ido hybrid
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 6' 3"
WEIGHT: 196 LB
EYES: Light blue
HAIR: Brown
SKIN: Tanned
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:

Describe in moderate detail the strengths and weaknesses of your character.

Rai carries an excellent connection to the Force, much like his father before him. He was also fairly adept in the use of the Juyo lightsaber form.

However, Rai could be subject to falling into a fit of rage when provoked, as well as ignoring other enemies around him while focusing on one, leaving him open to attack

APPEARANCE:
Rai looks almost exactly like his father, Galen Marek, the only difference being that Rai was a full three inches taller and had blue eyes.

BIOGRAPHY:
Rai was born to Galen and Juno Marek, being their first and only son. Rai was trained by his father in both the light side and the dark side of the Force, being told to stay in the middle and never go fully to one side or the other.

(More will be added)

SHIP:
Rai's personal starfighter is a modified TIE Defender, boasting improved shields, a heavier missile payload, and the ability to cloak, this type of cloaking device being able to hide the TIE from all sensors, but only for a period of 30 minutes.

KILLS:
Reborn Vader, Marcus, numerous minor Sith.

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="RayTheJediWay"]
Hey man, well since no one else has said it yet. Let me lay down a little bit of the rules. The timeline of this board is currently over 800 years away from the Force Unleashed, so you can't make your character the son of Juno and Starkiller, you could make him a descendant of their son, but not their son, well you could actually but it would also take some thinking. Also, you have to start out as a Padawan, unless your transferring from another board.

Noah Corek said:
[member="RayTheJediWay"]
Hey man, well since no one else has said it yet. Let me lay down a little bit of the rules. The timeline of this board is currently over 800 years away from the Force Unleashed, so you can't make your character the son of Juno and Starkiller, you could make him a descendant of their son, but not their son, well you could actually but it would also take some thinking. Also, you have to start out as a Padawan, unless your transferring from another board.
...Well then, I didn't spot the timeline when I looked. My bad on that.

Anything else I should fix?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom