Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Rag

Rag

TIME'S A FLAT CIRCLE BABY
d67fd20f186c52b3097f37644d0708c6.png

Rag
Faction: ANARCHY
KING
Species:
SPECIES
Sex: HAHA
Height:
100 FEET
Weight:
235 BABY
Eyes: SHOOT BLOOD WHEN I'M IN DANGER
Hair: MADE OF SNAKES
Skin: MADE OF SNAKES
Text Speech Color: #eb6b56 (and bold)
Ed from Cowboy Bebop
Art Credit: Kuuro-Iro
Voice: Loud​
Appearance
Rag is a short knot of energy, ambiguous in age, race, and gender. They stand many inches shorter than anyone that happens to be around, usually wearing bare feet and motor oil. RAG IS ALSO THE SIZE OF A MOUNTAIN AND AS GORGEOUS AS ONE MILLION SUNSETS. LOOKING AT RAG FOR TOO LONG WILL MAKE YOU BLIND.

Traits
Crazy
Loud
Erratic
Excited
Reckless
Negligent
Anarchist
Handy

Biography
Little is known about the origins of Rag, except that they are well-versed in engineering — or at least, they can technically engineer things that mostly work for a short time. Beyond that, and although Rag speaks of their own past often, it is impossible to tell what’s true and what isn’t. If anything they say is true, than their life would certainly be outlandish. DISREGARD THAT. I WAS WRONG. EVERYTHING RAG SAYS IS TRUE. YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO RAG AND NOT ME BECAUSE I SMELL LIKE TRANDOSHAN BOOT LEATHER COOKED IN HUTT OIL.

Belongings

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom