Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RacMeer Rampage

Sprockette

S
HK-36 said:
@[member="Sprockette"] @[member="Raul"]
HK knows and worked with @[member="Racket"] the original Racmeer before :p In fact they were both part of the same special unit and fought during Siege of Mandalore against Sith.

Come to me, and I will put you to mercenary work.
I don't know if I could talk to an assassin droid comfortably.

Raul said:
@[member="Sprockette"]

Might need to get it personally, space tea doesn't taste that good.
Pick a spaceport, spacer.

Arthur David Hardrada said:
v-3 out on the very edge of the Tingel Arm, Find Kamar and go as far right on the map and my planet would be right there. Map isnt updated yet.
Thank you. You have been most helpful. ;)

Sprockette

S
Trista Nemorra said:
@[member="Lyzia Hudna "] @[member="Sprockette"]
I might have to make a guest appearance...
Oh, how saucy.

Lyzia Hudna said:
@[member="Trista Nemorra"]

I don't know for @Sprockette but I wouldn't mind doing an rp with you. I haven't met any Sith politicians yet.
Me neither.

Giggles.

I'm always on Courascant. And if both of you are willing there could be something where, some reason or another, we all end up meeting. Perhaps I'm going to meet with @[member="Trista Nemorra"] not knowing she's a Sith, because I still think sith is a species not an Order, and maybe @Sprockette wants to meet me because my people have a precious and rare metal. Somehting like that?

Sprockette

S
Lyzia Hudna said:
I'm always on Courascant. And if both of you are willing there could be something where, some reason or another, we all end up meeting. Perhaps I'm going to meet with @[member="Trista Nemorra"] not knowing she's a Sith, because I still think sith is a species not an Order, and maybe @Sprockette wants to meet me because my people have a precious and rare metal. Somehting like that?
I'm there!

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
@[member="Sprockette"]
Well assassin droids usually can't really talk comfortably with racoon people :p Plus you wouldn't have to accept jobs from him directly, there are mission terminals for that.

Sprockette

S
HK-36 said:
@[member="Sprockette"]
Well assassin droids usually can't really talk comfortably with racoon people :p Plus you wouldn't have to accept jobs from him directly, there are mission terminals for that.
Very well. Just direct me to your thread and we can talk more from there.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
@[member="Sprockette"]
Ok! Once I get a better handle on things, been pretty busy with the threads I'm already in and I just worked a 10 hour shift yesterday so stuff piled up :p

The Hyperdrives

T
HK-36 said:
@[member="Sprockette"]
Well assassin droids usually can't really talk comfortably with racoon people
Entertainment droids, however, can. Right, THX2?

Indeed, THX1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom