Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RacMeer Rampage

Sprockette

S
Looking for ideas and work to integrate her into the fold of Chaos. Be nice boys, I'm a fragile little lady.

I and my people are in posession of a very rare and highly durable metal. Perhaps you would be interested in purcahsing some for yourself to smuggle? Something along those lines? Then again I have other characters like a Jedi, sith and Templar if you'd prefer something with them. @[member="Sprockette"]

Romeo

Neutral Good for the Win
A little flower ready to bloom, i wonder how much fun you would bring? If your interested i could bring you into the hutt catrtel side of life. Money, weapons and many other things. How to start off the introduction, simple i will raid you XD.

@[member="Sprockette"]

I got several characters as well, allowing for any number of Roleplays. My Top three characters though are the Vice Chancellor of the Republic, a Rogue Sith Apprentice defector, and This char, mister King of some planet that just now came to the light of the Galaxy and its pseudo Medieval society.

Sprockette

S
Lyzia Hudna said:
I and my people are in posession of a very rare and highly durable metal. Perhaps you would be interested in purcahsing some for yourself to smuggle? Something along those lines? Then again I have other characters like a Jedi, sith and Templar if you'd prefer something with them. @[member="Sprockette"]
Whatever pays papa's bills!

Romeo said:
A little flower ready to bloom, i wonder how much fun you would bring? If your interested i could bring you into the hutt catrtel side of life. Money, weapons and many other things. How to start off the introduction, simple i will raid you XD.

@[member="Sprockette"]
Chase me! You have to catch me first!

Arthur David Hardrada said:
I got several characters as well, allowing for any number of Roleplays. My Top three characters though are the Vice Chancellor of the Republic, a Rogue Sith Apprentice defector, and This char, mister King of some planet that just now came to the light of the Galaxy and its pseudo Medieval society.
Oh, a knight in shining armour. :3

@[member="Sprockette"] Very well the metal angle will work. It'll give me a chace to meet another odd new species in the galaxy. So how would you prefer to do this? Meeting me on Courascant or perhaps you travel to my planet in the unknown region?

Sprockette

S
Lyzia Hudna said:
@[member="Sprockette"] Very well the metal angle will work. It'll give me a chace to meet another odd new species in the galaxy. So how would you prefer to do this? Meeting me on Courascant or perhaps you travel to my planet in the unknown region?
I'm an adventurer, silly. I love the face of danger. Give me your planet's coordinates. :D

Romeo

Neutral Good for the Win
Straight forward, I like that in a woman. Consider yourself chased, now who will make the first thread. I always practice, ladies go first.

@[member="Sprockette"]

Sprockette

S
Arthur David Hardrada said:
Yes and no, they have normal tech, but they just got Hyperdrives. But its Pseudo Medieval culturally and society wise... but ya, this char is actually the King of said world.
Royalty. Credits. Gotcha. Give me your coordinates. :rolleyes:

Sprockette

S
Romeo said:
Straight forward, I like that in a woman. Consider yourself chased, now who will make the first thread. I always practice, ladies go first.

@[member="Sprockette"]
Wiggles her index finger

Ah ah ah, you want me. You come get me.

Romeo

Neutral Good for the Win
Sprockette said:
Wiggles her index finger

Ah ah ah, you want me. You come get me.
Such a charmer, I was almost swoon by your lovely words. Almost (Insert serious dramatic pause of that single word here ), but if you inist. I can make an expection for you, just this once. Prepare for a heap amount of Fun.

Sprockette

S
Romeo said:
Such a charmer, I was almost swoon by your lovely words. Almost (Insert serious dramatic pause of that single word here ), but if you inist. I can make an expection for you, just this once. Prepare for a heap amount of Fun.
Waiting.

Raul said:
@[member="Sprockette"]

You owe me tea.
It's brewing.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
@[member="Sprockette"] @[member="Raul"]
HK knows and worked with @[member="Racket"] the original Racmeer before :p In fact they were both part of the same special unit and fought during Siege of Mandalore against Sith.

Come to me, and I will put you to mercenary work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom