Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Racin'veshok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
dQl7uJJ.png
(Image credits and link to original source at bottom)

Name: Racin'manda Veshok'ade (lit. Pale-Soul, Child of the Veshok [Wood]), or just "Racin'Veshok"
Loyalties: The wearer of the mask, but always above all its creator
Role: Totem Spirit
Species: Dathomiri Spirit
Homeworld: n/a
Language: Language of listener, though usually Mando'a or Dathomiri
Skin Color: Licorice
Hair Color: Azure
Breathes: n/a
Force Sensitive: Yes (rank scales)

Appearance: Racin'veshok appears as a ghostly blue-black apparition with lavender or azure haze emanating from its body along its cheeks, back and as its tails. It does not have a corporeal form, though it can manifest visibly and connect to the Force as any Force Ghost or Sith Spirit can.

Personality: As a Force spirit, Racin'veshok is usually invisible to the senses of mortals, though it can be detected by an adept White Current user or through similar applications, and can choose to appear to others when summoned by the will of its host or given freedom to keep itself exposed. It follows the host everywhere, bound to its relic, even through Ysalamiri fields although it loses its ability to manifest visually or interact in any way with the Force of its host in such presences. As its power is largely influenced by spirit ichor and the Force of the user, it does not actually grant extra power in any way though it does express that power in defined ways which the user can clearly understand and direct, as is the case with many Dathomiri spells. Racin'manda is often linked with attacks of the Force or as a sentry to seek out and pursue prey, in which once the host's use of the Force touches their target, that target becomes "marked" with Racin'manda until they leave the range of the host's ability to sense someone in the Force, and allows the host to have a general bearing of the target without the need for intense focus or meditation whilst they remain within range. As a little-understood quirk of the spirit, Racin'veshok despises incarnations of Malmorral.

Weapons of Choice: Spirit Ichor, Ichor Sword
Wealth: None
Combat Function: Support
Skills: Dathomiri Magic, Nightsister Magic
Notable Possessions: None

Strengths:
  • Ethereal: Being an entity comprised of the Force, it is immune to virtually all corporeal harm, though most Force abilities and especially Sith swords or high-level alchemy weapons may cause it harm, gradually severing its connection to the corporeal world.
Weaknesses:
  • Unintelligible: Though it is a self-aware entity, it does not possess a remarkable intelligence or personality, rather limited in its reactions and outlook, though it does have its own individuality. However, while it may advise on observations or common knowledge of the host, it decided not to reveal anything telling beyond sweet nothings as it is directly bound to the will of the host (because an intelligent and precognitive relic would be unreasonably powerful in the RP environment).
_
Diet: Spirit Ichor, Life Force
Communication: Telepathy, Howls, (seldom) Spoken Language

History: Racin'manda Veshok'ade was born at the hands of the Crystal Heart Workshop through spirit ichor and the teachings of the Book of Law owned by Aynea Savan, focused by the powers of the Crystal Heart itself. Though the concept was one that endured the ages, even after the extinction of the first Witches of Dathomir, the spells and incantations provided were tailored especially to the task of birthing this spirit, and it was bound to a mask made of a rare hardwood through the use of blood spells and alchemy so that it may always serve its master. The result was a being of its own, though also a reflection of its host's own personality.

Notable Player-Characters: n/a
Intent: Necessary submission for the spirit that is to be imbued into a Force relic submission in the Factory. What does it do? It's a spirit, it makes attacks look cool and dialogue sound illusive. All the "powers" are going in the Factory tech submission.

Image Credit: Link Here

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I thought about it some more and this bears enough relation to canon to not warrant its own submission, you may either archive this or move it to NPC so I can edit it for there.

This will be moved to the NPC section if you wish to create an NPC character out of it. Please be sure to edit the template to fit the NPC form.

[member="Særa Ayña Savan"]

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
Sooo....... the site has been completely and utterly destroying posts lately, like it just did to mine now. There are parts I already see I cannot recover, what the eff.

Edit: Fixed but lost two lines. Bummer.

Hi,

You drew me :)

It all looks good to me but could I get you to do me a quick submission as this is a force ghost of sorts it need only be 15 posts describing how she came to be. If you did any dev for the factory sub that might work instead.

Thank Callum

It has been nearly half a month since you last posted to this sub. It is being archived for inactivity. When you are finished with your Dev and ready for a finally judgement please PM either myself or [member="Valiens Nantaris"] to have it restored.

Archiving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom