Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Racing Straight Into Trouble

T A T O O I N E --- MOS ESPA PODRACE HANGAR
Ara Sheridan Ara Sheridan

bd8e33573a9e454d9b231c83ea6901c4.jpg

Dust hung in the air of the Mos Espa's Podrace hangar, kicked up by the continuous stream of people. People of all species, genders and ethnicities. If anything, it reminded him of the maze-like lower levels of Coruscant. The difference? Coruscant, even the lower levels, had better standards.
Even for someone as unobservant as Gillan himself, it was clear what the power dynamic was like. While slavery had been abolished in the majority of the known galaxy - or at least reduced to something more humane - the podracers of Tatooine were less interested in following that trend. Gillan glanced at one in particular - a massive Herglic who received a massage from several gorgeous Twi'lek servants at once. And it didn't take a Jedi to tell that they weren't doing so voluntarily.

"Unbelievable.." He mumbled, as he shoved another purple fry into his mouth. The stack of crates he had claimed as his seat gave him a view of the whole hangar. The kind that made you go 'wow' if you were even the least bit interested in podracing. Unfortunately, that wasn't him. No, Gillan was here out of charity. The kind that broke your nose if you made an attempt to avoid it.

His gaze shifted to the Zabrak he had so graciously dubbed 'charity' as he reached into the paper bag again. How else could he have explained his absence to his Master, Lyra Ozu? Perhaps he should've just been honest. That would've given him a reason not to be here. "This is like that stuff with Jem all over again..." He muttered to himself. Why was it that all the women he spoke with went out of their way to drag him into danger? What happened to some comfortable reading in silence, in the Jedi archives?

He finally raised his voice. "Ara, c'mon. Why am I here? You're managing just fine on your own."

Ara Sheridan was a dumpster fire of emotions as she went over the last few things of her pod racer. This was the big one, the magnum opus, the one race she couldn't afford to lose... literally and figuratively. This was the Boonta Karking Eve! Sure, she was a padawan and had to put as much time as possible into learning about the Jedi and the Force and whatever the kriff else she had to read up on... but Master Sol'yan knew how important this race was to her. Though for all the high and happy emotions, there was one that continued to fester in the back of her mind...

Ara flinched and nearly dropped her wrench when she heard her name. "Couple reasons!" She called out from underneath one of the engines before standing back up. Without skipping a beat, she took one of his fries and popped it into her mouth. "I ain't coming here alone, first of all. Second, this is quite frankly the most exciting day of my life and I wanna share it with someone if I win today. Third, you're here to stop me before I kick a sore loser's ass before or after the race." She turned back to work on the engine, though she quickly spun back to face him. "And fourth, I need a flag bearer and a competent Jedi to give me pointers in the race." She added quickly before she wrenched further on her machine.

Laughter echoed from the pit across from them. Ara frowned as she leaned back to see what the laughing was about, only to be met with the smug grins of a Togruta team. "Example number one." She grumbled before she continued to work further. There was another reason why she dragged him along and it was simply not in her capability to admit it. She actually enjoyed Gillan's company. He was a stiff with a stick up his ass a mile long, but after they were stuck on that planet, she found his calm and straightforward attitude to be both relaxing and a challenge.

"I'm actually curious about what the bets are this time." She wiped her hands down on her overalls as she sat down next to Gillan. "Gangs and sketchy people love to make bets and stuff on these races. What do you think? Bets on me beating Coros, Malina wiping someone out?" She fidgeted with excitement as she looked at the wondrous machines all around them. "Kark, this race is gonna be amazing. I just hope this baby is up for it, I blew a gasket on Malastare not too long ago. But she's tough. Hell, most of it is recycled TIE parts, it can take a hit." She tapped the engine next to them with affection.

There was no hiding the fact that a lot of attention was on them. The last time a kid joined the Boonta Eve, the Galactic Empire came to power and destroyed the industry almost entirely. Her green gaze settled on the massive Herglic not too far from them. "He's an issue. His pod too." She commented, pointing to the enormous pod next to him. "Last season Malina was responsible for the deaths of three racers. Nearly took Coros out too. It was the first loss Coros took after... like... four wins in a row." She explained with a hint of fear in her voice. "But damn, I'd say that's fine. You should have seen the photos of when he got out of the hospital, that scar only makes him look hotter now." She quipped with a goofy smile as she stared at the nautolan on the other side of the pits.

Gillan Eru Gillan Eru

Gillan blinked twice in disbelief when the woman he considered one of his many bullies called him a "competent Jedi". Did she really think that? Despite all her insults, was there a part of her that looked up to him? Could something like that really be?
"Could've just asked Master Sol'yan if you needed a competent Jedi.." He muttered, shoving yet another fry in his mouth.

He was just about to make use of his newfound position of power, when laughter erupted from the other side of the hangar. Their bright colors and imposing montrals screamed Togruta. He had always adored the vibrant color patterns of their skins. Yellow, purple, orange, red, blue... But today it did more than make them stand out. It made them look toxic. Like the various subspecies of the Oggdo on Taris and Corellia. His eyes trailed their movements and occasional glances, even as Ara sat down next to him.

"I don't know a thing about bets. Force reprimand me, I don't even know who the racers are." He truthfully answered, his gaze finally shifting toward a clumsy oil-stained pit droid. "Kark, this race is gonna be amazing. I just hope this baby is up for it, I blew a gasket on Malastare not too long ago. But she's tough. Hell, most of it is recycled TIE parts, it can take a hit." His brow furrowed, head jerking in her direction in disbelief. "You blew a gasket?!" The mention of recycled TIE-parts was all fun and games, until it came to actually proving their worth. No matter how good the parts were, whether the pod worked or not was entirely in the hands of the technician. That much he understood.

His thoughts seized him as she continued, only giving absently minded nods now and then. This was Ara's dream. Nothing made her more happy - he could tell. But this was dangerous. This was reckless. It wasn't the kind of passion a Jedi should be pursuing, especially a Padawan. He only responded with a slight frown when she mentioned how the scar made the Nautolan more attractive. "Makes him look like a pushover." He mumbled, before placing the now empty and greasy paper bag beside him on the crate. "Listen, Ara. This all looks... dangerous. The kind not worth risking your life over. Besides, I've heard that there's Tuskens on the track. They're really great snipers, y'know? And then there's all this sabotage and underhanded tactics going on. What I'm trying to say, is..." He took a deep breath, and gathered his courage.

"I don't think you should participate."

Ara had to bite hard on her tongue when he mentioned her master. Admitting that she wanted him specifically because she enjoyed talking to him wasn't exactly something she would say outright. But she let the comment slide with an eyeroll as she went back to wrenching on her pod. She had to hold her laugh back when he sounded shocked over what happened, though she did wave the comment off. "Oh don't worry, I still won that race. It was on Malastare, but the last bit was pretty open and I had the lead. Managed to limp over the line just in time." She explained casually.

But her great mood didn't last long. Her jaw tightened as he tried to talk her out of joining the race, now of all times. She scowled at him as she took a deep breath and got ready to give him a piece of her mind. "Not you too. And definitely not now. I've-" Her rising voice was interrupted by a siren to signal the racers. The pit burst to life as the other participants all scrambled to clear their pods and get them moved out onto the track. Ara looked around for a bit before her green gaze returned to him. "I would have thought that you would at least believe in me." She muttered before she slammed a panel shut on her engine and tossed her tools aside.

The last thing to exit her cockpit was the flag she made for the start. A simple white flag with a red flame painted on to match the colour of her pod. She looked to the flag for a moment before tossing it aside. "I'll karking show you, Master Sol'yan and everybody else." She grumbled as she helped a few pit droids to move her pod towards the starting grid.

**********​

ikmho3gb0yo41.jpg

Trumpets blared and the crowd cheered as the racers moved onto the starting line, a wide variety of machines on display for all to see. Ara was regretting organizing a golden seat with good view for Gillan... and actually telling him about it beforehand. The pods were coupled to their engines and last-minute checks were performed. Ara was at least in the second row, though the enormous racers behind her didn't make her feel like it was a good thing.

The announcers spoke in Huttese and Basic as they commented on the racers. A number of the names didn't get much attention from the crowd, but Coros and Malina was to be expected when the crowd erupted.

:: And finally Ara Sheridan! The new underdog on the scene from the look of it. ::

<:: Not a bad record for her age, but this ain't Malastare. I hope she's ready to run with the big boys. ::>

Ara looked up to the announcers and the screens showing her fiddling with her helmet. Her moment of shock was suppressed as she raised her arms and threw her fists in the air. At least a few people cheered for her. Her heart was pounding up a storm and her hands were shaky. Gillan's words also didn't exactly help her mood. First it was her mom and a few of the mechanics at the temple. Then it was her master who voiced his concerns as well. And now Gillan had to go and kark her mood up further. With a deep breath she slipped her helmet on and climbed into her cockpit.

Engines whined to life and in a few moments the area was filled with the cacophonous symphony of racing perfection. Ara's own ion engines soon joined in and started up with a piercing howl to join in with the orchestra of mechanical marvels. Despite her battered mood and feelings of betrayal, a smile formed as she listened to the noise. A few twists of her wrist and the engines howled louder from her pod. With a deep breath she focused on the lights and the racers around her. The clock was ticking.

FWOOM

The racers blasted off at full power and Ara immediately worked on looking for a way around the front row. A few were falling behind already, allowing her to get a very nice starting position at fourth place. But she knew it wouldn't last for long as she checked the rear screens. With another swerve she had to dodge not only the power coupling of a racer behind her, but a rock pillar ahead of her as well. The Force was overwhelming as she felt the presence and danger from all around her. Another right bank as a rock formation zoomed past her... and then an explosion. A quick glance to the screen confirmed her suspicion.

:: OH NO! Ukla's the first one out! So soon as well. ::

<:: Is it a bit late to tell him to work on his reaction time? Good defence from the kid, though. ::>

Ara's focus returned to the route ahead of her as she dodged a few more rocks as a canyon came up fast. Twisting her throttle as far as it could go, she managed to tailgate another driver and take his place at third place as they entered the cavern. It was a tight squeeze but at least she cleared the exit and blasted into an open area.

<:: The Tusken fields are coming up fast. Let's hope they're not too accurate this season. ::>

:: Hey what's the Boonta Eve without some snipers on the track? ::

Gillan Eru Gillan Eru

A U D I E N C E
_____________________​

Of course he had understood why his doubts had made her angry. It was why he hadn't wanted to express himself. But sometimes, it felt as if the Force urged him to be direct like this. Ever so slightly nudging him in the direction, no, pursuit of the truth. He felt that pull grow stronger every day. It was like standing at the edge of a cliff, with an invisible weight attempting to drag Gillan down into the dark depths below. What was he supposed to make of that? Was this the pull of the Dark?
Did the Force steer him toward a more insidious path?​

Gillan leaned back against the hot stone that served as the back of his 'seat'. The Boonta Eve was a big event, but the seats were anything but luxurious. The stone stair-like construction was uncomfortable, with no clear indication of seating arrangements except for the few hovering droids that checked their tickets. Gillan shifted uncomfortably, briefly glancing to the fat Gran with obvious eczema that tried to absorb more and more of his space. The scent of sweat and greasy blue cheese that hung around him made Gillan want to pinch his nose. He had always detested crowds like these. And not so much because of the physical input. It were the thousands of voices that made up the Force. They swerved around him in chaotic patterns and called out to his consciousness from every direction. It made his stomach heave.

Enough was enough. Gillan gently pulled the Gran's stained sleeve."Uhm, I'm sorry, but uhhh... Could you let me pass please? I need to go to the restroom" It was a given that the three-eyed obese would steal his spot. "Sure thing kid." He muttered with a deep voice, retracting his legs a little so the Padawan could squeeze past. "Thanks." He mumbled, glancing a final time at the starting line.

unknown.png

<:: Is it a bit late to tell him to work on his reaction time? Good defence from the kid, though. ::> The commentator's voice boomed through the overwrought corridors. There were no screens positioned on the route back to the hangars, but the many speakers were loud enough to carry the sound of the race through the entire building. That was okay. He didn't mind listening. It were the people he wanted to get away from, not the race. He slid past a crowd of stout Ugnaughts. Mechanics, by the look of it. It meant that he was at least heading back into the right direction.

The hangars seemed like a fine place to hang out. It should be empty considering the racers were all on the track. As an added bonus, Ara would have to return there sooner or later. He could just hang there until the race was over and pretend he saw it. Except - he wasn't the only one who wanted to pay a visit to the hangar. They were at the exact spot he and Ara had sat no less than an hour ago. Six Togrutans in grease-stained overalls. The team that had laughed at them.

Gillan immediately wanted to turn and leave. Unfortunately, they spotted him first. "Well well well, what have we got here?" Gillan cursed under his breath. The Togrutan with dark orange Lekku patterns raised his cup. "A competitor!" "Competitor? Nah. Just a kid." The group laughed. "Say, who were you with again?" One of them, striped yellow and red, slid down from the crate. "Let me think.." He snapped his fingers a couple times, eyes turned toward the ceiling as he approached. "Eri? Ori?" Thank the Force for Jedi training on anger management. "Ara. Ara Sheridan." He replied, his cool blue eyes focused on the approaching man. "And you?" "Why Scylla of course!" One shouted from the stack of crates. Gillan smirked, shrugging in obvious fashion. "Never heard of her. His heart was beating loudly in his chest. He had no confidence whatsoever. But he wasn't going to let them walk over Ara and him like that. "Wait till you grow up kid." Now it was the approaching Togruta's time to smirk. "She likes eligible young men." "Stop teasing the boy Malza, he's got a girlfriend" Gillan's face betrayed mild shock. "Ara's not my girlfr-" "I'd ditch her too if I were you. She's gonna have to be drinking out of a tube for the rest of her life anyways." Again, laughter. Ominous laughter. Gillan's brow furrowed. "What's going on?" They ignored him. "What did you do?" He asked again.

"Us!? Nothing. We just heard that the coolant used by some participants is of a particularly poor quality." The Togrutan with orange-striped montrals nodded. "I hope she double-checked her left-engine..." By Surik's blade. Gillan jerked his body toward the exit. He wanted to run out and warn her. But she was already far beyond his reach.

<:: The Tusken fields are coming up fast. Let's hope they're not too accurate this season. ::> The commentators words made his stomach feel like a block of ice.

May the Force be with you, Ara Sheridan.

The open plains laid before the emerging racers as they blasted from the canyon. Ara was quick to dodge left as a rock came up at her with ludicrous speed. For the most part the path was clear, though even amateur racers knew the dangers of this part of the track. And it didn't take long for said danger to reveal itself...

Ara and another racer were right beside each other when she felt something graze her nose. She didn't even have time to register before the racer beside her jerked left and their pod careened into a formation of boulders to the left. The shots finally caught up with several loud bangs in the distance and she started to veer right. Her engines screamed under the strain she was putting them, pushing as hard as she could to catch up with the leaders. She was still in third place, that was good enough given the circumstances. A spark against the top of her right engine signified that the bright red pod was likely a very easy target for the Tusken Raiders along the ridgeline.

<:: Tuskens are clearing out this season! Two racers down in the first lap! ::>

:: Seems they've been practicing for this year. Let's hope our racers did the same! ::

An explosion drew Ara's attention to a rear camera, only to see two other racers swerve around where a pod went up in flames. She turned her focus back to the main screen as She gained on Malina, though a feeling told her to drop back. She slacked off just in time as another racer swerved past her, a Togruta cackling away in a bright blue podracer. Ara frowned as she accelerated again, making sure to keep an eye on the racer. Scylla, if she remembered the name correctly.

The rest of the lap was thankfully uneventful and even part of the second lap went by without a hitch, only the occasional swerve and tailgate to keep the competition back. She was in fourth place out of the remaining ten. Not good enough.

Her thoughts wandered to the idea of trying to take Scylla out. She saw a perfect opening to force the Togruta into a rock in the tunnel, even going so far as to inch closer.

:: OH? Ara's aiming for Scylla! Does the kid got it in her?! ::

<:: She's in her blind spot, it's now or never! ::>

The canyon was coming up quick. She was about to nudge the Togruta into the oncoming wall when she realized what she was doing. With a shake of her head she inched back, disgusted at herself. Her thoughts were quickly turned to her left engine, however, when a warning started to flash on the monitoring system. Temperature was quickly rising far quicker than it should. "What the krif..." She muttered with wide eyes, slacking off and falling in behind Scylla as they entered the canyon. Despite slacking off, the engine temperature kept climbing, albeit a bit slower now.

Her mind raced over what could be wrong, but a sudden pain seared through her right arm before a shot echoed in the distance. The Zabrak cried out in pain as she clutched the bleeding wound on her forearm, and all the while she was losing her momentum.

Gillan Eru Gillan Eru

H A N G A R
_____________________​

Gillan's gaze swept over all six of them. He could not sense their intent. Whether what they said was true and their doing, or not. "Right." As if on cue, the commentator's rumbling voice filled the corridor behind him right after.

:: OH? Ara's aiming for Scylla! Does the kid got it in her?! ::

<:: She's in her blind spot, it's now or never! ::>

:: It seems like it'll be never! ::

That made him lose his patience. "Real funny guys. I'll give you a chance to report yourselves to the officials." He spoke calmly, with a strict undertone. It was, not wholly unexpected, met by laughs and jokes.
"Or you'll do what, kiddo?" The Togrutan with dark orange patterns asked with a chuckle. He didn't seem to read the situation. None of them did.
"Or I'll make you." Gillan chose his words carefully. There was no way he could spin this that wouldn't end in violence. That was fine with him - but could he take on all six alone?

He wouldn't get much of a chance to think about it.

"Fine." The Togrutan who stood closest to him took a threatening step forward, and shrugged. "Your funeral. His face contorted as he closed the distance between them. Gillan moved in a reflex as the man balled his fist, overextending in a haymaker. He bolted forward, ducking to evade the Togrutan's fist. Adrenaline welled up inside him as he passed the Twi'lek, kicking him in the back as he did.

"Final chance." He stated, as he reached for the hilt clipped to his belt.

The pod kept falling behind and the temperature kept climbing. The wound from the slugthrower burned on her arm, right where her jacket and glove both pressed against the wound. A pod rushed past her as she tried to figure out what could be wrong. It couldn't be the coolant, right? She made sure that it was topped off and everything!

The bottle.

Realization hit her as the thought back to the odd bottle of coolant she used to top it up. It wasn't the typical stuff.

It didn't matter now. What mattered was getting back to third place alive. But what could she do? She couldn't stop to rig up some kind of connection between the engine to share the coolant. She had to keep pushing forward, but she couldn't do it without figuring out how to cool the engine.

Through tears of pain and frustration, she tried to think of a solution.

The panels.

If she could remove the panels of the engine, it could get air as she sped up to cool off. She had no tools or means to get to the engine while she was flying as quick as she was.

No... that was a lie. She had a means to do this. Was she trained enough for something like this? Not at all, she struggled with the Force and her doubts didn't help at all. Master Sol'yan tried everything but still her progress was slow. It was all she had in the moment, though, and she needed to do this if she wanted to survive. She closed her eyes and outstretched one hand while the other held onto the tiller for throttle and control. "Emotion, yet peace..." She whispered to herself. She could do this. And if she did, she could shut everyone up who doubted in her.

She pushed away the doubts and anger, the pain and distraction, all that mattered was the engine and the obstacles ahead. Another racer passed her, though a slug took the driver into a rock formation dangerously close to her.

"There..."

Clenching her hand into a fist, a panel tore off the engine. Another tug of her wrist and another flew past her pod. A few moments later and the entire front of the engine was fully exposed. The warning light dimmed and the temperature started to drop. Critical but stable, as her mother always said. A smile formed as Ara gripped the controls and pushed on.

The rest of the race was going good. The temp climbed again, but it was still fine. As long as she went fast, the wind would do its job. She got her position back and now it was a fight to keep it, with the fourth racer constantly trying to overtake or push her off the track.

The finishing line was coming into view. She still had some throttle to use, but it was dangerous. "Kark it!" She shouted as she twisted the throttle wide open. The pod surged forward and soon smoke started to pour from the exposed engine. Smoke soon accompanied by flames.

<:: Oh no! Sheridan's engine is catching fire! ::>

:: Is she gonna- no, she isn't! She's still pushing! She's catching up to Malina! ::

Ara's pod was on fire and it was still pushing on. She kept whispering silent prayers as she held the throttle. Malina quickly caught on and started to swing at her with his enormous engines. But an unexpected thing happened. The lead racer, Coros, hit the brakes and caused Malina to veer off. She was second place! She was going to do it!

BOOM

Parts burst and the engine enveloped in flames, coolant and oil spilling to leave a trail of fire. The effect was immediate, and her speed dropped off... but she still did it. She crossed the line just behind Malina and emergency droids rushed out to put the fire out as she slowed to a halt. She immediately bailed from the burning pod to let the droids do their work... then realization set in as the crowd roared around her at the line. The hand clutching her injured arm raised into the air as she balled a fist. Joy overwhelmed her as she started to laugh in disbelief. She did it! She got third place, but she did it!

At the podium, she got her reward money and a medic patched up her arm with some bacta and bandages. Soon she was off to the hangars to find Gillan and inspect the damage to her pod.

She hoped he saw her win...

Gillan Eru Gillan Eru

H A N G A R
THEME
_____________________​

The green blade of his lightsaber buzzed and snapped through the air as he swatted the first blaster bolt aside. The second passed by his head, barely evaded in time. He brought his blade up again to deflect the third and fourth, as the smell of ozone began to build in the room. The conflict made him think of his training sessions with Jem. If it weren't for her constant bullying...

"Get him!" Gillan shifted his weight to his back foot, and took a low stance as the first of the Togrutans came rushing in. Despite their obvious immorality, he didn't want to hurt them. But there was no other way. His heart - pounding heavily in his chest - told him so.

He shot forward, his lightsaber moving in a rapid arc to graze the Togrutan's shin. He sidestepped and spun, letting the Togruta fall behind him as he brought his lightsaber up, grazing his assailant's upper arm. Gillan willed his rigid movement into fluidity, finishing the upward strike at the height of his head. Just in time too - as it deflected a fifth blasterbolt. He realized just how lucky he was to be favored by the Force.

"Kriff! He took out Stilfo!" "He'll pay for that alright!" Gillan saw it happening in the corner of his eye. The slight reflection of light hitting metal. He turned and brought up his guard, but he was too late. The thermal detonator exploded, kicking up a cloud of dust and sending him back in the shockwave. His fingers that had held so tightly held his lightsaber lost their grip, the weapon landing in the sand a good meter behind him.

Not that he noticed.

His head was spinning, ears were ringing, and the Force screamed for him to get up. To get up quickly!

In a reflex he rolled to the side, three blasterbolts slamming into the sand where he had laid seconds ago. He recovered quickly, finding refuge behind a stack of crates. Adrenaline still dominated his focus, and forced him to try twice before the hilt flew back to his outstretched hand.

<:: And the third place goes to! ::>

:: The young Ara Sheridan! ::

Well, at least one of them was having a good time.

The droids were still taking care of the pod, so that was the least of her concerns. Right now she wanted to meet up with Gil and maybe go to the cantina together. Perhaps it was a good time to talk to him? Probably not, it was still too early between them. But some time with him was something she wouldn’t mind at all.

Granted, the sounds coming from the hangar threw her plans off completely. She ducked down and quietly snuck into the hangar just in time to see Gil rushing for a stack of crates while the Togrutas from earlier fired at him. Adrenaline spike as she sprinted from cover to cover to get behind them.

She found a heavy wrench and gripped it with both hands as she raced for the nearest one, swinging the wrench into the side of his knee. She quickly pulled back and slammed the wrench into his face to knock him out before smashing it i to the wrist of the other as he took aim at her. The surprise helped a lot, but there wasn’t much else she could do now. The other one also didn’t seem to be out fully.

”Come on!” She called out to him as she grabbed his hand and yanked him along to a nearby exit. Sticking around in a situation like this was never a smart idea. She didn’t know how Tatooine worked, but a person never hing around a scene in Underworld unless money was involved. Hopefully her pod would get out unscathed as she continued to lead him through the streets of Mos Espa with the recovering Togruta chasing after them.

She got their lucky break when she found the street of her mother’s old apartment. Quickly she unlocked the door and slipped in, pulling Gil along as she slammed the door shut behind them. Their bags and items were still right where the two left them when they went to the race, and the outside looked derelict enough for them to catch a break.

Ara pressed Gil against the wall with a hand over his mouth, instincts and adrenaline pulsing in her ears as she tried to listen for their pursuer. He finally moved on and Ara rested her head against his chest with a huge sigh of relief. ”He’s gone... he’s...” She looked up at him and her cheeks flushed red immediately as she pushed away and brushed her hair out of her face. ”Um, uh... sorry about that. Uh, U-Underworld habits...” She muttered, looking around. Her attention shifted to her arm when she felt something wet against her shirt. ”Ah, crap.” She hissed, clutching the opened wound as she looked around. ”Could you look for the first aid kit? It’s in the refresher, I think.” She tried to keep a straight face, but the wound was getting progressively more painful as the adrenaline wore off and she sank into the dusty couch.

Gillan Eru Gillan Eru

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom