Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Gillan Eru

image.png

Ch31.gif

unknown.png
Gillan Eru

Biographical Information
Homeworld
Vena

Physical Description
SpeciesHuman
GenderMale
Height5'9
Weight147 lbs
Hair color
Brown
Eye colorBlue
ComplexionFair

Political Information
Affiliation(s)Silver Jedi Order
Affiliation(s)New Jedi Order
MasterLyra Ozu

OOC information
ArtistMarco Checcheto
Voice SampleN/A
WriterMightyHorus
unknown.png
S U M M A R Y

Gillan Eru is a Silver Jedi student transferred to the New Jedi Order. Now, the reluctant Padawan studies under Jedi Knight Lyra Ozu.

S T R E N G T H S- &- F L A W S

S T R E N G T H S
The Fundamental Rule
Gillan's strength comes from simplicity. He tends to focus on foundational and core techniques that provide him with balance and survivability, instead of the flashy and overwhelming styles most other Jedi tend to adapt.
The Example
Through his own study and practice, Gillan is well on his way to become a role model Jedi.
Follow your instincts
What he lacks in grandeur he more then makes up for with his instincts and ingenuity. Gillan tries to keep his focus on the present, and it often shows.
Dream of the Future
Although he is not willing to talk about, Gillan is known to experience Force Visions on rare occasions.

F L A W S
By the Rules
As a model Jedi, Gillan upholds the code and only works within the mandate of the Jedi. As a result, Gillan is often sidelined by laws or restrictions.
Stay Busy
Gillan is fervent and committed to his role as a Jedi. As a result, he is easily frustrated by procrastinators, tends to be somewhat impatient, and intolerant of laziness.
Still Young
Despite how advanced he may seem, he lacks the experience, wisdom and understanding required of a Jedi.

P O W E R S- &- A B I L I T I E S

Gillan has no great talents, nor is he a child prodigy. He has gotten to this point entirely through study, practice, and hard work. He spent his extensive training attending many of Professor Errik Nimdok's lectures, studying the Force under the tutelage of master Sakadi Sinvala and meditating with master Kade. Futhermore, Gillan has spent many hours reading and studying the vast amount of files stored in Silver Rest's archives. As a result, Gillan has become one of the finest Padawans the Silver Jedi Order has to offer.

Lightsaber Training.
When a situation does call for forceful action, Gillan is quick to resort to his skill with the lightsaber. He is a remarkable duelist for his age, thanks to the guidance of master Caltin Vanagor and the many sparring sessions with his seniors; Kadan Scipora and Aayla Shan. His technique is rather simple, encompassing only the rather basic cadences of Shii-Cho and a select few sequences of Djem So. While it does not offer much in terms of versatility, the advantage of his technique is its reliability. There is little Gillan can do wrong with the efficient and solid foundation of his bladework, which grants him some much needed survivability in this dangerous galaxy. ​

B A C K G R O U N D

Gillan, a human male born in 852 ABY on Vena, has seen little of the galaxy. Found by the seekers at age two, he has spent most of his life in Silver Rest on Kashyyyk, studying the mysteries of the Force. Through fervent study and hard work, Gillan came to excel at most if not all of his classes. Perhaps that was why the Council considered him a prime candidate for one of the more ambitious and experimental plans of the Jedi.

When he received the news that he would finally be paired to a Knight, Gillan was overjoyed. That quickly changed, however, upon learning the details. His training would continue under the watchful eye of the New Jedi Order in a symbolic token of unity and cohesion. It meant that the Jedi who would become his master, the person who would define him as a Jedi, was going to be a member of a different Order.

But Gillan did not complain. If this was the path the Force chose for him, he would walk it. All the way to the end.

B E L O N G I N G S

Gillan takes the Jedi traditions to heart, including their minimalistic lifestyle. This means he has only few actual possessions, although his modest bed in the Padawan quarters is often the home of starmaps, datapads from the library, spare lightsaber parts or other items.

The equipment carried by Gillan in the field does not differ from the standard either. He typically has his green-bladed lightsaber, a rebreather device, a long-range commlink, and a liquid-cable launcher. Furthermore, he carries food and energy capsules with him, as well as some empty sample tubes.

T R I V I A- &- T H R E A D S

T R I V I A
  • Gillan is still in the middle of his growth spurt, and does therefore not respond well to height jokes.
  • Although his respect is hard-earned, Gillan looks up to many of his seniors. Kadan in particular, is someone he considers as an exemplary Knight.

T H R E A D S

The First Disastrous Day - Gillan arrives at Coruscant, reluctant to start his training in the New Jedi Order. Feelings that only grow stronger as he meets his eccentric new master...
New In Town - Two days after his arrival, Gillan finally manages to strike a conversation with a fellow padawan.
A Rough Time - Arriving late to his first group training, Gillan has no choice but to spar with the infamous Jem Gaelor.​

header7.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom