Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rachel Taff

Samael Snowsong

S
1acb269592d21d02b1c32d5b127c0804--chiss-starwars.jpg

https://www.pinterest.co.uk/rabbitwriter/chiss/

NAME: Rachel Taff
FACTION: Silver Jedi Order

SPECIES: Chiss

SEX: Female

HEIGHT: 5'11"

WEIGHT: 120 lbs

EYES: Red

HAIR: Raven Black

SKIN: And just as the other two categories, the skin color might not be apparent depending on attire.

FORCE SENSITIVE: Very

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Blades are my fortay - Has immense skill with blades and lightsabres much like her brothers she was taught from a young age to use these weapons.
Blasters are friendly with me - She is also skilled with a blaster more so than either of her brothers, she always somehow out classed them in every sense with this skill.
Witchy witchy stuff - Strangely she has an affinity with spirits. No one knows why but she can speak with them fairly easily and as such has access to dathomir magics.
My family I miss them - if given the chance to find her family again she will jump at it even if she knows the information to be wrong.
I am slow - she is a very slow learner of force skills unlike her brothers, she can't pick them up easily.
I am no leader - Will never lead, she saw what it did to her brothers and she fears it and will refuse leadership roles.

APPEARANCE:
With Red eyes and raven hair she looks upon the ship. Scars running down her back from a battle she shall never speak of. She wears armour, even casually. She always has some form of weapon at her hip. No matter where or why.

BIOGRAPHY:
Before her brother Rex became a black ops member, she had an older brother that was taught by her parents in the ways of the force. However this brother fell into the Dark side. The Sith boy then went on a rampage against most of Rachel's family. She was one of the two who escape this battle alive. However it left her with more than a few scars. She watched as the two brothers then faced each other down in a battle to the death. She then never thought of this battle ever again.

However she watched as Rex went from his normally calm self to a black ops member. Something she found rather interesting. However he went missing after a mission abroad. She then searched the galaxy for him. In this search she saw a number of the different major powers in the galaxy.

She finally decided to join the Silver Jedi. She saw them as the most peaceful group out among the stars. So she went to go and meet one of their members. From their she hoped to be accepted.....

SHIP:

KILLS:
N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
Nope.

Samael Snowsong

S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom