Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Auction Rach Tarvus's Lightsaber auction

[member="Anaki Sann"]

You should look up the rules of auctions on the auction house page. There are certain requirements in your opening post that much be there or the auction will not be valid. Second thing is you might want to link how you obtained a unique item like a lightsaber and make sure it is okay with the one who subbed it that it is okay for you to do this. It is a courtesy thing and you can get in trouble rule wise for the action. If you can do those things, then I would not mind participating in this auction. I am trying to be helpful here and keep you out of trouble. Hope it helps.

Gray Raxis said:
[member="Anaki Sann"]

You should look up the rules of auctions on the auction house page. There are certain requirements in your opening post that much be there or the auction will not be valid. Second thing is you might want to link how you obtained a unique item like a lightsaber and make sure it is okay with the one who subbed it that it is okay for you to do this. It is a courtesy thing and you can get in trouble rule wise for the action. If you can do those things, then I would not mind participating in this auction. I am trying to be helpful here and keep you out of trouble. Hope it helps.
yeah i just found out i needed to rp the transfer.

[member="Anaki Sann"]

Good do that, link it along with the saber in your auction and put in the other stuff you need per the rules of the board for auctions. Do that and you are golden.

also I'd recommend you ask this thread be achieved or deleted and start over with a fresh auction page.

[member="Gray Raxis"] thing was I subed it. so i'll be killing my own other character. isn't that against a site rulle? im sure that counts as post hogging. so you want to RP the hunt with me?

[member="Anaki Sann"]

If it is a private thread you are doing it in then you are fine soloing it between 2 characters. The main area that applies to is dominions, invasions, rebellions, and skirmishes. Private threads or open threads that aren't the previously mentioned are kind of open game, especially private. So as I said, just handle it in a private thread and you will be fine so long as it is 10 quality posts. Golden rule after all on site, 10 quality posts will basically cover your butt on most things.

If you are worried just double check with an RPJ or site staff and they will let you know in more detail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom