Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request Race League

So a while back I posted about getting together a minor faction race League to organize all these races into a grander circuit.

I got the tiniest bit of traction but I think once I got some graphics and whatnot it could drawn the attention it needs to get off the ground.

Any takers?

How is racing moderated/judged? I can't imagine everyone's racing to lose, so who decides who wins? Random draw via Private Message, and write to that conclusion?

How is racing moderated/judged? I can't imagine everyone's racing to lose, so who decides who wins? Random draw via Private Message, and write to that conclusion?
Lately, Podraces have been moderated by dice rolls, either in discord servers or via dedicated website.

Largest total after 4 legs grants victory, but a 1 at any leg results in a crash. Many racers have a second PC that acts as support, and allows one reroll per race.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom