Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

R4-G8

R4-G8

R
CR1A6vyUEAASXAs.jpg

NAME: R4-G8

FACTION: N/A

SPECIES: R4-series Agromech

SEX: Masculine programming

HEIGHT: 4'

WEIGHT: 72 lbs

EYES: N/A

HAIR: None

SKIN: Orange and White

FORCE SENSITIVE: No

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:

[+] Resourceful: In addition to his numerous tools R4-G8 is very creative, for a droid anyway.

[+] I understand: R4-G8 can understand most forms of spoken language.

[-] I have no mouth but I must scream: R4-G8 can only speak binary.

[-] WE'VE BEEN EMPED! ELECTRONICS ARE DOWN!: R4-G8 has no special shielding against normal methods of disabling droids.

APPEARANCE:
R4-G8 looks like any other R4 unit, his distinguishing markings are his orange dome and and orange painted panels.

BIOGRAPHY:
R4-G8 kicked around the outer-rim until being picked up the the two man crew of the Rusted Wrench. However the crew of the Wrench did not treat him well and further more he had not had a memory wipe for the past 37 years and had developed a rather errant personality, so when the crew left to gather supplies R4-G8 used his knowledge of piloting atmospheric flyers to make a getaway. He was successful and now uses the ship to haul cargo and be home to a small group of runaway droids.

SHIP:
ZX Light Freighter Rusted Wrench

KILLS:
None. . . Yet

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
Post the links and the titles to all of your characters Role-Plays. To make things easier, post the link and name here as soon as you enter the Role-Play thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom