Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quick introduction thread?

I figure someone at Master-level looking to be an influential Moff and Imperial Knight should at least get in good with people somehow.

So the way I imagine it is that Mirus grabs a shuttle and heads for the IR fleet to go see what he can do and who he runs into and blah blah. Whatchu lot think?

[member="Mirus Hi'ija"]

Sounds good.

We're trying to pick out locations we might head now and perhaps split into a bunch of social threads once we pick an area.

Moffs can have a council meetup, navy can go hunt pirates, troopers can go bust some smugglers or a rebel cell, Knights likely be involved in any of the proceeding.

: D

[member="Mirus Hi'ija"]
[member="Alva Calvarona"]

Awesome! A player Moff!

Storm troopers could easily be assigned VIP protection for Moffs as well. I would even go so far as to when a Moff, vice moff or the emperor goes somewhere a detachment of storm troopers should head in first sweeping the arwea, then as the location is secured, the VIP can enter.

This will not only give us all som more RP, it will also show others that we are organised and are thinking of these things in case of assassination.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom