Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question

Not sure if I'm posting in the right place, sorry if I'm not.

Anyways, I have a simple question I would love answered.

Is it possible that I could practice with making submissions by submitting one and getting it judged and then letting someone else take it over if they would like?

I'm not the best at subs so I figured practice would help.

Thank you nevertheless

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
[member="Alask Diruno"]

Most Codex/Factory judges have an open door policy. Send 'em a PM and they'll tell you what they think about it. They usually won't judge it as a result to let someone more impartial look at it, but most codex/factiry judges are on around the same page, so it should pass regardless.

Zoe Kelborn said:
[member="Alask Diruno"]

Most Codex/Factory judges have an open door policy. Send 'em a PM and they'll tell you what they think about it. They usually won't judge it as a result to let someone more impartial look at it, but most codex/factiry judges are on around the same page, so it should pass regardless.
That sounds like a plan, thanks for the help. I'm just trying to get better at making subs, you know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom