Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
I'm pretty sure that doesn't really matter. There have been plenty of people that have made their names "Darth ******" something or other, so I don't really thing "Darth" holds too much meaning except for to the character that you or someone else is writing. If there's an actual Darth avatar title thing, though, I'm not sure if you can get that added unless you've completed the rank of Knight.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
I don't believe you'd catch any flack for it, no, but if you did then you certainly wouldn't be punished for something like that, they'd just ask you to remove it.

[member="Metus"]

The norm, as demonstrated by the One Sith and the New Order, is to grant a Sith the title of Darth upon gaining the title Knight.

And, of course, there are some fanatics (like myself) who believe Darth should be reserved for Master.

Ultimately, the choice is up to you my friend. But Knight is the most common these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom