Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question: Updating Super Star Destroyers

I'm just curious about this, but I thought I'd ask.

A SSD or a Dreadnought are a Major Faction's Flagships, the pinnacle of their military and technological capabilities. And in a real universe as new technologies came along the ship would be put in for a refit every so often to keep them up to date with the new systems.

So to that end I was wondering if and how we planned to handle those kind of upgrades. If it were a normal ship class I'd just go ahead and sub a brand new ship class, or a version two to incorporate the upgrades, but that's not really possible with an SSD. While it might be possible for a faction to redo a set of three doms and to sub a new ship the previous ships have a history and the people who use them will start developing a connection to their flagship. I'm not saying that we should have the option to refit SSDs, I was just curious to see what thoughts other people had on the topic.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Kaine Australis"] | [member="John Locke"]

I might be completely off-base and this is just my opinion as a writer-

But I assumed we were already allowed to do this thing?

First through submission modifications, now I figure you can just resub it and just link back to the old one, which will be archived? I might be wrong though.

Daro Tarsi said:
[member="Kaine Australis"] | [member="John Locke"]

I might be completely off-base and this is just my opinion as a writer-

But I assumed we were already allowed to do this thing?

First through submission modifications, now I figure you can just resub it and just link back to the old one, which will be archived? I might be wrong though.
This. Been done already before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom