Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question from a Bambi

So, I like writing. It happens to be what I am studying to do for a living. I also am slightly impatient ( One of my major flaws unfortunately :I ) . So I would like to ask (And this is a stupid question most likely, but couldn't find the answer anywhere else); Is there a specific section of the forum where I can write personal stories about my character, be it of his past or otherwise? Or is there a forum prefix for that which I was incapable of finding?

[member="Konahrik the Forgotten"] - There's nothing that forces you to RP with other characters. You could always create a topic in the private section and just fly solo. But as stated above, most tend to use the blog for simple stories and such. Many use it as a means to act out part of their backstory, as an example.

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]
[member="Lord Eclipsion"]
Thank you so much! I didn't even know there was a blog section until you mentioned it and I looked it up. I hope the community doesn't mind extended use of it, as it will be in use a LOT. X3

Konahrik the Forgotten said:
[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]
[member="Lord Eclipsion"]
Thank you so much! I didn't even know there was a blog section until you mentioned it and I looked it up. I hope the community doesn't mind extended use of it, as it will be in use a LOT. X3
Go ahead man, no one will judge!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom