Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quesiton about credits and RP

So I have been looking to create an NPC unit, and it looks like I need to purchase items to give them. I have been looking at Hekler'Kok defense industries. I was wondering if characters start out with a certain amount of credits? How do we get more? How do I transfer them to someone after making a purchase?

My other question is about RP. It seems like people tag other people when they are finished typing something. What is this and how can I do this? Thanks.

[member="Dayne Gehnt"]
Credits are not monitored and there's no strict economy system here. You are assumed to be able to buy anything within limits. However, if you start buying Star Destroyers as a lone person expect it to be shot down.

As for tagging, that little @mention button under someone's avatar - press it and it tags them. Alternatively you can do it as an @ followed by their exact user name. So in my case it's @Valiens Nantaris (which won't work as you can't tag yourself, but if you did it would).

Sibar Laval

S
Well for credits....they are kinda like the RP too. Imaginary. You just have a believable amount of credits for your character. As for the tagging, you see that sexy @Mention button below my name? Yea that's the sexy tagger

[member="Dayne Gehnt"]

Terys Rocabel

The Mechanically-Inclined Medic
[member="Dayne Gehnt"] [member="Valiens Nantaris"]

3248561.jpg

Edit: You just mention it once or twice in a post and be done. It's a wonderful thing.

As the credits situation s taken care of, those lovely folks forgot to mention an alternative alternative (double word intended).

Since sometimes the @Mention function gets picky about names and decides to treat certain folks like:

3248631.jpg

...you can also type their name in as follows:

[Member="Person"], where "person" is their name. This is especially useful if the person you're trying to tag has a space at the end or something. Mine, for instance, would be [ member="Terys Rocabel "], but without the spaces.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom