Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Queen Kara Regis (Velabri)

Name: Kara Regis

Faction: Knights of Shultani-Regis

Home : Capitol City , Velabri

Species: Humanoid

Force sensitive: ???

Height : 5’7

Weight : 135

Hair : Black

Eyes: Blue

Skin: Light

”Strengths & Weaknesses”

Battle commander: Leads on the battlefield and takes quick note of the enemies positioning and uses her terrain to her advantage

Inspirational leader: Her people follow her lead. Loyal to any means

Sixth sense: Kara always seems to get a feeling about things..which has saved her skin multiple times.

Weakness:

Overbearing: Kara Is stubborn and ends up in…interesting situations because of it.

Family: Kara would do anything for her blood family and adapted. Sometimes that can be a bad thing

Nightmares: Kara suffers from cold night terrors. But what could it be?

Bio : “The Regis family line can be traced back to the days of the massive enslavement from the Imperial invading forces. Velabri’s way of life has been changed forever since it’s liberation under many brave souls that have found peace amongst the stars. From the far reaches of space, their sacrifices and bravery will never be forgotten. As we have adopted the slogan and words that stay true to this day we all say it loud and proud…”Velabri..Land of the free..Meant for those that only have the bold courage to defend it.” I…Your Queen…Kara Regis…Will Live and Die for the people..My people..Our people…We will stand together..Build and preserve what makes this such a great planet..No matter what your origin..Species..identity..You are welcome here.”

Queen Regis

It was not long ago that my Father, Lord Dicardo Regis passed away. But during his reign over Velabri he was considered a great leader in the eyes of the public but was cold towards his family in terms of relationships. He never had much to say with words but always in terms of expression. My father’s reign came with enemies. Pirates, the conclave and many minor factions looking to gain our resources as their own. Notably amongst them were several dark lords that claimed our planet was rich with beskar amongst other resources that many sought for their own possession. Unfortunately..I have inherited these enemies as well. My Mother was more in tune with the family and its political nature. She cared for us most of our lives. She still lives in the Royal court as my consultant, trusted advisor and is considered the (Grand-Queen).

As a young princess, enrolled in the private academy of Burnhill Heights, I was able to make friends and meet people..But only within the private community. Turns out..Im not the only one wary of the Royal lifestyle. My friends..Cade, Mason, Vik-tubuk and a few others shared many ideals of a life together forever, but as time goes on..Some moved away and others changed. My friend Cade…Formed a jurisdictional rule in the outskirts of the city..To help protect the governmental structure of Capitol city..The government officials involved have been approved for their own private militia, social and economic structure as well as funding to commence with operation Sundown. This sectored faction is known as the Shultani. Partnered in accordance with the royal families of Capitol

Being the eldest of the Regis children the next heir to the Kingdom was me. Although my father did not approve and wanted my brother Liam to take the mantle..My mother who was his successor passed it on to me. Liam did not want the role anyhow..As he hated the life of Royalty..Not being able to go and do what he wanted..Having agents around him all the time. It was the same for me. Although appreciative..I felt like I could not breathe. So as Queen..I travel as I please. Of course with my Royal guard..But travel nonetheless..To spread the word of freedom and liberation, meet all kinds of different individuals and see what planets have to offer in terms of trade and alliances.

One would be a fool to think I am just a political head keeping a seat warm, however. I am a battle commander, militia strategist, and consultant..As I have led the people of Capitol City Through numerous battles and will lend my assistance where need be.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom