Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quanta Space Incorporated

NAME: Quanta Space Incorporated

HEADQUARTERS: Chandrila

LOCATIONS: Only one: Hanna City

OPERATIONS: Used for creating the following types of ships: cargo, speeder, fighter, transport.

RATIONALE: Quanta comes from a long line of business owners. He was given seed money by his parents to build his own.

TIER: 1

DESCRIPTION: Quanta Space Inc. came into existence after his family kicked him out with some seed money. He set out to build his business from the ground up. He found location in almost a few months, but gathering parts was the hard part. Even with all the credits he had, most of it had to be spent on buying the land for the store. After several years of doing small work to gain credits, he finally had enough to start.

RESEARCH REVIEW
-----
Star Wars Canon:
Pending initial review
------
Starwars Chaos:
Pending initial review
------
WITHOUT DEV THREADS
Pending initial review
------
WITH DEV THREADS
Pending Initial review
------
SUGGESTIONS
Pending Inital review

Quanta Miraviana said:
RATIONALE: Quanta comes from a long line of business owners. He was given seed money by his parents to build his own.
As a tier 2 company this should be a bit more in-depth in terms of detail, a paragraph (roughly) should be appropriate and acceptable.

Quanta Miraviana said:
DESCRIPTION: Quanta Space Inc. came into existence after his family kicked him out with some seed money. He set out to build his business from the ground up. He found location in almost a few months, but gathering parts was the hard part. Even with all the credits he had, most of it had to be spent on buying the land for the store. After several years of doing small work to gain credits, he finally had enough to start.
This is also a bit short on detail, if it could be expanded just a small bit it would be good to go.

Right now, as I'm reading this, it reads to me more as a small, almost mom n' pop, kind of business. That seems a bit more fitting as a tier 1, if you're looking to start very small, but you are free to stick with tier 2 if you'd like.

[member="Bianca"]

I was thinking that 2 was still small, since the scale is out of 6, but I've changed it to one because that was really what I was going for.

If you still need more detail, say the word.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom