Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QPH-2000 Quantum Phase Harmonizers

Status
Not open for further replies.
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Intent: To create one of the support Pieces for the Singularity hyperdrive
Image Source: https://vladkutepov.medium.com
Canon Link: N/A
Permissions: N/A
Primary Source: N/A
1*cBhof_xsAgGuEVqtIBvpJQ.png

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Starforge Industries
  • Affiliation: Starforge Industries
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: QPH-2000 Quantum Phase Harmonizers
  • Modularity: No
  • Production: Unique
  • Material: Duranium Alloy, Adegan Crystals, synthetic kyber crystal Cores

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Hyperdrive Component
  • Size: Small
  • Weight: Very Light
  • Function: Harmonize quantum fluctuations for optimal subspace resonance in hyperdrive systems
  • Power Consumption: Extremely Low
  • Durability: High
  • Integration: Designed for seamless integration within hyperdrive cores

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Quantum Resonance Stabilization: Minimizes subspace fluctuations for smoother transitions between realspace and hyperspace
  • Element Zero Amplification: Enhances quantum coherence and phase alignment for heightened navigational precision
  • synthetic kyber crystal Cores Compatibility: Synergizes with Element zero Cores to sustain stable quantum resonance fields

STRENGTHS
1. Enhanced Subspace Resonance: The QPH-2000 Quantum Phase Harmonizers optimize subspace resonance within hyperdrive systems, facilitating smoother transitions between realspace and hyperspace. Quantum resonance stabilization minimizes fluctuations, ensuring consistent and reliable interstellar travel.

2. Heightened Navigational Precision: Adegan crystal amplification enhances quantum coherence and phase alignment, resulting in heightened navigational precision. By harmonizing quantum fluctuations, the Quantum Phase Harmonizers enable precise course plotting and hyperlane navigation, reducing travel time and improving efficiency.

WEAKNESSES
1. Exotic Material Dependency: The construction of QPH-2000 Quantum Phase Harmonizers relies on the rare and exotic Element Zero Sourcing and acquiring this material pose logistical challenges and financial burdens, limiting accessibility and affordability.

DESCRIPTION
The QPH-2000 Quantum Phase Harmonizers represent the forefront of hyperdrive technology, developed by Starforge Industries to revolutionize interstellar travel. Crafted from duranium alloy and infused with the enigmatic properties of adegan crystals and synthetic kyber crystal Cores, the Quantum Phase Harmonizers embody precision, reliability, and efficiency in hyperdrive systems.

At their core, the Quantum Phase Harmonizers leverage quantum resonance stabilization to minimize subspace fluctuations, ensuring smooth transitions between realspace and hyperspace. By harmonizing quantum fluctuations, the harmonizers facilitate seamless interstellar travel, enhancing the overall performance of hyperdrive cores.

Furthermore, adegan crystal amplification enhances quantum coherence and phase alignment, resulting in heightened navigational precision. This amplification enables precise course plotting and hyperlane navigation, reducing travel time and optimizing efficiency for spacefaring vessels equipped with QPH-2000 Quantum Phase Harmonizers.

However, the superiority of the Quantum Phase Harmonizers comes at a cost. Their dependency on rare and exotic materials, including adegan crystals and synthetic kyber crystal cores, renders them inaccessible to all but the most affluent entities. The procurement and allocation of these materials pose significant challenges, limiting the widespread adoption of Quantum Phase Harmonizers across the galaxy.

In conclusion, the QPH-2000 Quantum Phase Harmonizers stand as a testament to Starforge Industries' commitment to innovation and excellence in hyperdrive technology. As humanity ventures further into the depths of space, the harmonizers pave the way for new frontiers and unparalleled adventures amidst the
stars.

Last edited:

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
J Jason Grace

Adegan Crystals
Adegan Crystal Amplification: Enhances quantum coherence and phase alignment for heightened navigational precision

synthetic kyber crystal Cores
synthetic kyber crystal Cores Compatibility: Synergizes with synthetic kyber crystal Cores to sustain stable quantum resonance fields

Do you have canon examples of adegan and kyber achieving these capabilities?

I'll put it to you like this. And I mean absolutely no disrespect here. But can you show me anywhere that states They can't be used like this. The cannot be used to do what I am saying They can be used to do because if you can Then I will happily spend yet more hours Having to redo this but if you can't, then I just don't see a reason to change it. Other than possibly you just not liking that i'm using them in this Way

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
J Jason Grace

Yes by it not being stated it can be used in such a way. It can't be used like that. Kyber and adegan crystal can be used for a handful of things and if you are clever you can use them as a component to make something different... but when it is used it needs to have a general basis that you expand on. Kyber being used to enhance energy output easy for improving power cells, weapon output.. and can still use it in a light saber. Adegan working to focus energy or in a saber sure. If you are unable to provide examples then it will need to be removed or altered to fall more in line with the capabilities.

J Jason Grace

Yes by it not being stated it can be used in such a way. It can't be used like that. Kyber and adegan crystal can be used for a handful of things and if you are clever you can use them as a component to make something different... but when it is used it needs to have a general basis that you expand on. Kyber being used to enhance energy output easy for improving power cells, weapon output.. and can still use it in a light saber. Adegan working to focus energy or in a saber sure. If you are unable to provide examples then it will need to be removed or altered to fall more in line with them.
This whole statement falls under illogical falsely. Just because something isn't stated To be capable of doing doesn't mean it cannot be done Example, it's never once stated or shown that goku from the dragon ball z universe is capable of destroying a planet. But due to scaling we We as dragon ball fans. No that he is quite capable of doing so if you wanted to

I mean Absolutely no disrespect to you. I'm sure you worked really hard to get this position. But unless you can give me something with more concrete proof other than you just saying, because it's nnot stated it can it Can't I see no reason change it.

J Jason Grace

I'll be taking over this submission.

The factory works on a basis of what can be supported either through canon as established on wookiepedia, or real world science. Krass is absolutely correct in calling this out, the onus is on you to prove that the elements you include in your submission are capable of doing what you claim. We do not need to provide you proof that they do not.

So I will re-iterate the previously posed question, do you have any proof that the elements in question actually have the effect that you're assigning to them?

I will also remind you that the judges and staff on this site are all volunteers who give up their free time to ensure that the submissions we all create to further our roleplay are dealt with in a timely and constructive manner. Please treat them with respect accordingly.

J Jason Grace

I'll be taking over this submission.

The factory works on a basis of what can be supported either through canon as established on wookiepedia, or real world science. Krass is absolutely correct in calling this out, the onus is on you to prove that the elements you include in your submission are capable of doing what you claim. We do not need to provide you proof that they do not.

So I will re-iterate the previously posed question, do you have any proof that the elements in question actually have the effect that you're assigning to them?

I will also remind you that the judges and staff on this site are all volunteers who give up their free time to ensure that the submissions we all create to further our roleplay are dealt with in a timely and constructive manner. Please treat them with respect accordingly.
I didn't read nearly any of this as I was busy. Creating a new element to have this run off of but I can say with 100% positivity that you are 100% unequivocally wrong. The Burden of proof does not fall on the person, making the claim. The Burden of proof falls on the person disputing the claim. Therefore it does not fall on me to provide evidence that it can it It falls on whoever is disputing my claim to provide evidence that it cannot. But as I have said, I have already created a new element for this to run off of so, now there should be no problems unless you find something else you don't like in which case there will be more problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom