Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Q1: What happened over your summer vacation?

Raachwaroo

Furred Fister, Brown Boxer
The Black Rose defeated in the Kathol Outback and The Underground off celebrating as Demonsgate was liberated. Raachwaroo with his couple handful of credits stolen from unconscious slavers were about to finally be indulged. He was gonna go to a bar, find a pretty girl, blow off some steam, drink a little, maybe dance, and then pass out for exactly thirty six hours. After saving damsels more than once, coming in like a wrecking ball into a faceful of sithspawn, and dodging bounty hunters he felt he deserved some form of relaxation. Because what his partner in crime always seemed to forget was... Raachwaroo was just a dude. No great training, not the best in combat, an average pilot, and had no dreams of grandeur.

The biggest dream he had recently was him going to a party and eating a steak, he actually dreamt about that. That's what he wanted, and yet Bryce was always like, "C'mon Waroo! Let's go save people! Let's go fight the bad guys! C'mon it'll be fun!" No, he'd taken a few too many blaster shots already. He needed something, and he found it in a little cantina on an asteroid colony with a big flashing sign that read

"BOOZE" So that was where he parked his big ol' X-Wing and hopped out with a forced smile on his face. The place had a few other ships parked outside and that was cool, more people the better. Unless it was hot, big guy in fur needs AC for obvious reasons. But that wasn't even considered, because c'mon this is a cantina.

What's the worst that could happen?

[member="Saki"]
[member="Sheva Visari"]

Before Raach's happy hour could start, A blue skinned Rodian (not Greedo) was bodily hurled through the Cantina's double swing doors, landing beside him.

The Rodian was followed by one of the largest human specimens this Cantina had seen so far. Nearly a match for the Wookie kind, the power armored figure calmly walked over to the Rodian. He was stupid enough to try and pull a blaster from his jacket, then turning around and aiming. The figure raised her hands as if to surrender, but in the blink of an eye he moved with a surprising quickness and results in the Rodian's weapon being slapped away, while his face ate Durasteel fist. So stunned, he was relieved of his weapon, and now two giant hands were squeezing his wrist and hand together. His pain was very apparent.

"Now... I don't appreciate the poor quality of the goods you're trying to sell to me. Rusty firing mechanisms, broke aiming computer, dud fuses? I want my money's worth, nothin' more, nothin' less. ya hear me, pard'ner?" The armored figure spoke with a particularly strange accent, her voice masked by an electronic device to distort her voice and conceal her gender. squeezing the Rodian smuggler's hand and wrist so close together it could snap off any moment.

"I'll get you... working missile launchers... Shev... I swear..." he assures the massive client, and he relents. He walks away from the Cantina and nurses his hand, which seemed to bend in a way a hand should not bend.

"I'm glad we came to an amenable agreement." The figure removes the energy cell from the blaster and tosses it into the mud. The weapon itself is returned to its owner, bereft of ammunition.

"Watchu lookin' at, Wookie? Entertainment and drinks are inside." Sheva looked at Raachawaroo who stood there, before turning around and heading back inside.

[member="Raachwaroo"]

Raachwaroo

Why? Why... His mind scoured the depths of his memories looking for some kind of damnable act that would explain his bad luck. In reality he was rather lucky, he found a permafrost crystal, mandalorian iron, and a working blaster by chance alone. Though he had no idea what any of those, save the blaster, were. Now here he was being questioned by a being called Shev, who was wearing a large set of power armor. She nearly broke that guys wrists and that's pretty cool but now she was against him. Great. By the time she'd turned on Raachwaroo his astromech had made his appearance. The cute little white and green droid looked up and began translating for him immediately upon him beginning his plead.

"Dude, you threw a guy in front of me and threatened his life. He like... whoa..." Rung, his droid, stopped talking for a minute as it looked up to Waroo. The Wookie looked down to his friend and threw his arms out saying, 'What!?' Rung didn't speak as he wasn't programed to speak Shyriiwook just translate. Then Raachwaroo finished,

"Raaaaaanng Larrrmah! Grrrraaaaahhhhh." Which translated too "As I was saying you just threw a guy in front of me and had a scene like that and you expect me not to stare? I'm just here for a drink not for a fight." The only problem with this was Rung who was a little special. Raachwaroo didn't have a lot of money so his personality card wasn't the best. Rung was now putting up his best attempt which said,

"As I said dude, just throwing down right in front of me and you expect me not to stare? I came here to drink but I'll fight." Rung said happily, while Raachwaroo never knew what he was saying because he still didn't understand basic. Though he'd love to one day.

[member="Sheva Visari"] [member="Saki"]

"Well, it's a free galaxy I s'pose. Feel free to drink and stare all y'want." Shev said, her tone gruff but not threatening anyone in particular, dialling back the aggression. Sheva didn't wait for the droid's translation, seeing as her response came right after the Wookie spoke his growly language. And good for them, seeing the droid was not the most tactful translator. "You might wanna check yer little clanker's translator. Gonna get'chu in trouble, he will." She threw in some free advice.

Once inside, seats were quickly taken over, the only free table left for sharing was... with Sheva herself. Now people were usually scared of a Rodian throwing personality in power armor, but in truth Sheva cared little for who sat with her. They'd find her capacity for conversation as formidable as her fists.

[member="Raachwaroo"]

Raachwaroo

The pose, voice garble, and attitude were very different but feminine. If this was a woman he was impressed, she was taller, stronger, and more capable than any other woman he'd met in the galaxy. His only real experience with them was his mother and two girls he'd saved from oppressive masters. This one was strong and independent, her being taller than him reminded him of home where all the other Wookies towered over his much smaller 6'2''. Wow. That's the only word that really came to mind so when he followed her in and saw her sit down with room next to her he would blush if he could but that wasn't a trait Wookies had. Rung followed in before tapping Waroo and telling him that she understood Shyriiwook and any other conversation she said Rung would translate on the Datapad.

Rung basically giving him the, 'All Clear' made Waroo smile before moving in towards his target. He lacked confidence, charm, charisma, a great scent, good hair, and in most likely hood racial preference but he didn't care. Worst case scenario he'd get punched across the face and buy a drink before crying in his ship. Best case scenario he'd befriend a person who understood what he was saying and stay close to them. So here it comes, the big hello.

"Hey, didn't mean to be rude out there. Mind if I sit down? You seem, well better than most of the other people I've met." Wow, what a train wreck he thought and he'd find out soon as Rung popped out a little tray with a small cursor indicating words would soon cross the threshold.

[member="Sheva Visari"]

"Go ahead. Waiting for that Rodian to bring me my goods anyway." Sheva said, inviting the wookie to sit, still hiding behind the visor even indoors. How did she drink? why, through an emergency induction port, of course. She inserted the induction device into the beverage and drank through the port in her helmet.

"I ain't bettah', fella. I'm just as mean as anyone else here, 'cept I know not to cheat on a deal with faulty merchandise." She said, taking a sip with her emergency... it's a straw, ok?

Cantina music seemed to be the same throughout the galaxy, not to mention the bands. It's like the same band plays all over the galaxy. But Sheva was not here for the music. She was her for business and credits, and she tapped her fingers on the table waiting for the Rodian from earlier to return with proper merchandise, or for any other character to come and join their merry lot.

[member="Raachwaroo"]

Raachwaroo

Rung now translating correctly as his datapad was more reliable than the vocal responder as the personality chip wasn't connected to the datapad. If this person wasn't decked out like a bomb squad clone maybe he'd get to learn more. The Wookie smiled as he agreed with that moral, don't cheat someone. Short and sweet, unlike this exterior she had. He tried to wave over someone for a drink but they didn't notice him so he didn't pursue. Looking back to Sheeva he chuckled a little,

"I'm surprised that he tried to cheat you. Missiles I believe I heard, I wont pry too much. I mean I've got a gun ship outside so we all gotta stay safe in these places. Who was that guy? I haven't seen many of them around. Just a massive amount of humans and a few stray species. You're taller than even me so I'm sure you come from somewhere interesting."

[member="Sheva Visari"]

Saki

Came in like a wrecking maul
[member="Raachwaroo"] [member="Sheva Visari"]

"Ah you are a little to young for this place." There was a look at them from the jedi master as the man was paying attention to her and well she was one of the youngest jedi masters whihc made sense but she crossed her arms and the force enhanced matukai brawler knew how to handle a barfight as he finally let her into the place. Getting some looks while she was walking with the armored kama on over her pants and boots. She could sense all the different species in the bar while she moved to some of the tables and her hand went to run over the freshly shaven head. Small stubble prickling while her tattoo's and saber were visible to the ones around herself.

"The only guy who sells launchers on this piss-hole excuse of a planet, at the moment." She said as the Rodian unsurprisingly tested her patience, though this was hard to tell given her skull-painted visor hid her face.

Raach was expressing interest in where she came from. Sheva decided to humor him. She leaned in and spoke in a whisper, "Don't tell anyone but I'm actually a princess from Naboo, on a diplomatic mission to the Outer Rim, on behalf of the Republic." She said in a most serious tone, before leaning back in her seat and chuckling to herself.

As it usually turns out in these situations, Sheva's table was still the only available one with space, if Saki needed a seat.

[member="Raachwaroo"] [member="Saki"]

Saki

[member="Sheva Visari"] [member="Raachwaroo"]

Saki was looking around at the tables and seeing what she could for her attention to one or two of the things. She got her drink which given he wasn't going to serve her stuff being underage she could get them in trouble but fine she would gladly get something while the saori milks were there for the different drinks. Taking it while she went towards the only opened seat and raised an eyebrow looking around at the others. As far as looks went a tattooed teenager with a lightsaber was not the glowing look a jedi master presented but she was okay with that. It meant no one was expecting her to stop problems if they broke out so she always maintained that element of surprise.

Raachwaroo

Raachwaroo went to continue his questions until of course [member="Saki"] walked in and made quite the scene with her body alone. The underaged girl getting in alone was pretty crazy. Though her skin shown off and her hair buzzed she seemed rather 'cool' to our little Wookie. With the only open table being the third spot at Waroo's and [member="Sheva Visari"]'s table. He scooted over and looked to Sheva curiously silently trying to ask 'who is she?' 'Is she coming over here?' 'What is going on?'

He kind of hoped she would come over, the more the merrier and all. While at the same time he wanted to get to know Sheva better so he kind of hoped she went on her own way. Either way something was gonna go down, he'd already come so far. Because Raachwaroo always ended up in trouble somehow.

Sheva entertained the Wookie's questions with tall tales and half-truths, though never quite revealing much about herself. No one here needed to know a sizable bounty was on her head. She turned the question around to Raach, asking him instead. "...What brings a Wookie way out here, in the Outer Rim? Got tired of your trees, fresh air and your waterfalls?"

"Well looks like we got us some interesting folks tonight." Sheva took a long sip of her drink, watching as Raach made room for Saki. "What have we got here?" She asked, the drink making her far more social than she usually was. May as well kill time until her dealer brought her some good launchers. Or trouble.

Saki

She was looking at the two of them and sitting there while her attention went to seeing the wookiee and the woman... who was big and built like a wookiee as one of the droids brought her over a drink. "I dind't order any..." The droid spoke cutting her off. "The owner sent it for you to get big and strong." Her eyes narrowed on it letting the blue milk go with the other drink she had while taking a sip and she could work with it for all of her attention was on the thing. "I am Saki of the jedi order." She didn't need to say her rank, most guessed she was just a padawan with her age and that was fine. Kept to the whole mysterious jedi thing and being one who traveled around helping instead of just being in a temple she needed to fit in.

Raachwaroo

Quickly he answered her question before Saki came over. "Oh, I've been wrapped up in a faction that's at war so I'm here to help how I can. I usually just fly my ship around for them. Though we actually had to fight some sithspawn a few weeks ago. This is my first rest stop in quite a while."

With Sheva and Raachwaroo turning to meet their guest. The termJedi hadn't been used much around the Wookie, so against all odds he really didn't know much about the Jedi Order. As Rung typed out the translation "Saki of Jedi Order" he really didn't know what it meant, he hadn't seen anyone with the aesthetic of Saki either. So he thought that those two things must go together.

"Graaahhhn! RA!" He bellowed which to those who would understand, "Welcome! Have a seat, we were just telling camp-fire stories." Waroo said with a genuine smile, he liked helping people and making friends. Not caring about how she looked or her title she was a person and a person that he wanted to get to know. Saki was a great name, Sheva was too tonight coulnd't get too bad if things kept smooth.

@Saki @Sheva Visari

"Oh a Jedi. we're not lookin' for any trouble, if that's why you're here." Sheva chuckled, but secretly worried. A Jedi was a formidable opponent, and the Force an unpredictable weapon to her perception. Still she kept a cool. Jedi weren't usually troublemakers.

"And what brings a Jedi all the way out here? Trying to right wrongs, find lost artifacts and some such?" She asked, suggesting the usual things Jedi do in her experience. The company was interesting enough, and the alcohol gave her a slight buzz, that she didn't notice an ill alien staggering into the bar, heading for the Cantina's bathroom.

Saki

Getting a look on her face while she thought about it well.. she was out alone because she didn't really have much to do that was holding her down or back. A jedi master working on some of the things with attention. "Just out and about doing whatever I can to help people." She looked at her and raised an eyebrow but really wasn't to curious in most cases. "I am not exactly certain what there is to do in here but bars usually have the problems in the galaxy." She was ready for anything looking over a lot of it before she turned her full attention to the other aliens at the bar raising an eyebrow and looking back to the other two as the idea of a drunk wookiee was a serious issue.

Raachwaroo

Contrary to popular belief, mostly spread by humor outlets Wookies were very challenging to get 'drunk' as their homeland liqour was so potent that most humans quite literally couldn't survive it. It was just too powerful, and Waroo barely even knew about this. He just drank basic alchohol as he liked that strong taste to his drink, comparable to rum or tequila. Raachwaroo looked up to Saki, 'Doing good where ever.' That's quite honorable he thought, even though she looked odd she was still a good person a lesson he'd remember.

"A do-gooder? I've been doing something similar for a while. Mostly saving girls from oppressive masters. It's never my idea but I go with it. So far it's earned me a bit of credit and some space exploration. What kind of stuff do you end up doing, Ajedi?" Ajedi, the 'name' that Rung had translated for him. Though the droid wasn't perfect it was still courteous to others and turned it's head to show the Shyriiwook translation to the woman whom may or may not know Shyriiwook.

[member="Saki"] [member="Sheva Visari"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom