Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pyxis Salm

Pyxis Salm

Partypopping Politician
Image:
jkMMP291nrtll.jpg

NAME: Pyxis Salm
FACTION: Red Ravens(form.) Republic (curr.)
SPECIES: Zeltron
SEX: Male, Heterosexual .
HEIGHT: 6'1" (1.85m)
WEIGHT: 160 lbs (72.6kg)
EYES: Amethyst
HAIR: Dark brown
SKIN: Light Red
FORCE SENSITIVE: Never

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Pheromones: Like all Zeltronians, Pyxis emits pheromones at will. Being the satyromaniac he is, this will be quite often. Surprisingly useful during negotiations.
Low Morals: He comes from a party planet. His entire culture is based around having fun no matter what, and that makes him the perfect politician: No morals
Fit: Another trait of Zeltronians. Because of the pressure to remain enticing, Pyxis has to keep himself in pretty good shape.
Musical: Pyxis rose to popularity by cranking out some pretty good songs. His voice and skill at the piano make him an excellent host.

Weaknesses:
Low morals: A gift and a curse, Pyxis' low morals are an easy target for those who wish to corrupt him or influence him. Of course, he won't mind
Partymonger: He is always looking to indulge himself and engage in a little partying. Not only can this distract him from his duties, but clubs make a surprisingly common murder spot
Satyromaniac: The male version of a nymphomaniac, Pyxis is always looking to engage in a little "percussive affection".

APPEARANCE:
His hair is kept slightly long, almost to his shoulders. He has a small scar along his right arm and another under his foot. Other than that, he looks exactly like the picture.

BIOGRAPHY:
Pyxis Salm. A familiar name for those who follow soul music. He went by the name "Psalm and the Saviors" and hit several number one spots for R&B. Naturally, his name P. Salm fit perfectly into his group. Some of their hit songs included "Percussive Affection", "Red Skin, Blue Heart", and "She's A Devil". The group's popularity soared on Zeltron, and they had gig after gig on some of the Galaxy's biggest stages. They were made honorary diplomats by the Zeltron government, tasked with "spreading the party" to other sectors of the galaxy. As he filled in the role of a diplomat, Pyxis came to enjoy being a politician and a diplomat. One true love was music, the other was politics. After all, monogamy just wasn't a Zeltronian concept. He worked on fewer songs and took a solo career, switching to politics as his main focus.

He wasn't your average politician though. Instead of suits and business meetings, he preferred tight-fitting shirts and parties. His easy going personality and friendliness made him a decent politician with the men, but he was a whole different animal with the ladies. He used his natural Zeltronian charm and his unfair pheromone advantage to attract and seduce various politicians from around the galaxy. Legend has it that when he got with the Twi'lek diplomat the hotel room was banging like a storm door. His success with Zeltron led him to bigger, better opportunities. He chose to side with the criminal syndicate the Red Ravens. The party atmosphere and club scenes of Antecedent as well as the great dental were a hit with him, and he stuck with the job. However, the Vice President disagreed with his "methods," so he instead turned to the Republic[/backround]

SHIP:
The only I ship is me and you :D

KILLS:
Why kill when you can party? :D

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
No thanks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[background=rgb(35,35,35)]
ROLE-PLAYS:

Pyxis Salm

Partypopping Politician
Lexa Imura said:
Oh. My. GOD........ A Soul-singing ZELTRON MALE???!!!! *swoons* Take me..... :p
[member="Pyxis Salm"]
I'm up any for some rp. PM me any time :)

[member="Dakita Calfur"] They make fun characters I must say

[member="Lexa Imura"]
Isn't this, like, the tenth time we've talked about that? :p
We did one thread, once, with Katar and Rin. Never finished it though... Besides that we've only talked about writing.
Like, two dozen times :D

But if you think that you'd get along with a forcie-hating jerk like Nyx, then, well...
Maybe we should finally get around to starting a thread.

[member="Lexa Imura"]
Nyx (she generally hates going by her first name, even though she hates her family more) pretty much only gets along with one person*. And even then she tries not to show it. Because they're totally annoying and horrible and moderately cute and stuff.
*COUGH COUGH [member="Corvus Raaf"] COUGH COUGH

Now that I think about it... I dunno if any of my characters would really 'hit it off' with Lexa in particular. They're all either lightsiders are a-holes. They'd either dislike her or have a personality conflict/ego contest with her...

If you got Nyx drunk though, she'd probably flirt until Lexa set her on fire or something...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom