Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Putting Together a Rouge One Themed Adventure

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/101680-carry-on-my-wayward-son-another-cantina-thread/

Starting with this thread I'm hoping to go on a lil adventure that eventually leads to Eadu and Scarif where anyone who tags along might be able to grab some loot (a downed U-Wing or something equally interesting). I wouldn't recommend coming along unless you've seen R1 as some of what happens will be spoiled. If anyone who wanted to join has a freighter-sized craft that'd be helpful, but if not we could work out accommodations.

[member="Jhiaga Shiwr"] welcome aboard! I'll come up with a reason for us (and anyone else who comes along) to be after stuff on those worlds. Perhaps chasing a paper trail of old Imperial documents pertaining to one of the projects which Scarif had data on and were products of Erso's lab? Or we could just have it so that some high paying anonymous person wants some sort of info on the original Death Star, after all who are we to ask questions?

[member="Dax Fyre"] come on in! Also don't let the Sith tag fool you, that's all in the past for this guy.

I've got him sitting on the ring of Kafrene right now if anyone wanted to pop by in the thread I linked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom