Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Putting her shingle out - arrival of the healer Rianna Organa.

The problem with dark corruption is it acted like it had a life of it own it knew it was being hunted and like the evil that created it, it would do its best to evade capture and erradication. What Rianna needed was a directed force attack.

The four healers that joined her circled around the bed, they would gather the force to them, and then through Rianna it would focus into the body of Kiyron, and seek out the dark corruption. Getting it, and getting all of it was the mission. Sometimes though it hid in places in small amounts to not bring attention, to wait to battle another day.

Rianna felt the force from the others fill her as she held her hands over Kiyron's body the light seeking the dark.

@Kiyron

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
@[member="Rianna Organa"]

In the last few years, most of the Order's best healers -- Feena Mason, Boolon, Tahira and others -- had left the Jedi for one reason or another. The handful of healers which remained still contained a friend or two of Boolon's. As the Order's most senior and respected healer, albeit someone Boolon had never had a chance to meet, Rianna was the subject of this particular message.

Master Organa,
One of your colleagues contacted me about a high-priority case of medical-grade Dark Side corruption. I left the Order some time ago, but I happen to be on Coruscant. I'm a specialized healer with experience in handling Dark Side artifacts and their victims, as well as using Force Light to a limited extent. If your staff needs any assistance with this case, and if I'd be allowed in the Jedi Temple, I'd be available to lend a hand. If the case is too time-sensitive and my message reaches you too late, no harm done, but one healer to another I felt I should at least make the offer.
Boolon Murr
Priest of Ithor

Kiyron

K

Kiyron felt his muscles tensing as the circle formed. He forced himself to relax. These were Jedi healers. There was no reason to feel trapped or in danger. Instincts were not so easily ignored though. Pulse quickened. Fingers began to twitch. Stop. That was enough fight or flight response. He was better than that. He held his breath, and started counting, picturing each number as a slow, steady footprint. His muscles began to release their tension and he felt his pulse begin to slow down again. That was better.

@Kiyron

The darkness was elusive, moving as if quicksilver each time Rianna thought she had it she would be able to pull a smart bit of it away but not enough to remove its influence. Rianna stepped back her hands folded neatly before her as she gathered her strength once more.

In the cells worse than poison did it hang on because it felt something within Kiyron. It was possible, it was. "Kiyron, tell me again what you were doing when you felt this poison enter you"

Kiyron

K
Kiyron paused, remembering. "I was responding to a call for aid from a Jedi Padawan engaged in a duel with a Dark Sider. Nobody else was responding, so my squad and I abandoned the entrenchments we were digging and went into the city to help. We were close to the scene when the scream started. My eardrums burst, and it was like walking through a mudslide and blaster storm all at the same time." He winced at the memory. It still hurt, and things went rather fuzzy after that for a while, until he went out to do recon with ear implants. "And after that, I staggered around the corner and squeezed off a few shots towards the Dark Sider, and we believe he was injured, but able to escape, and I collapsed afterwards."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom