Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Put The Money In The Bag

FwmISe3.png

Hello everyone, myself and a few others are planning to do a short series of threads surrounding a bank heist, currently there's no planet and we'd like to get a player hosted bank to be the target, but if none can be supplied or want to be involved we'll NPC it.

-Where You Come In-
Now, we'd like to get more people involved whether it be helping us or against us, so this is a really good time to test out security or play that detective you've got on the shelf, get back to some of the oldest roots of role-play, cops and robbers. Can anyone resist? ​If interested post below, if you have any questions or suggestions don't hesitate to ask.

Host
Allie
Foe
-Application-
You may follow the application, but if you do not feel it meets your requirements don't hesitate to alter or not use it, or simply ask a question.
Name:
Role:
Introduction: How they'd like to be introduced into the role-play

Aion Worp

Something meaningfull goes here.
Name: Aion Worp
Role: Provider of spices that give the robbers more strenght/endurance
Introduction: Your team searched on the DarkNet some place where they could get spices to help them during the job. Aion comes in and provides them, for 20% of the prociedings of course.
[member="Flannigan Mcnash"]

[member="Ugohr Poof"], thanks for the heads up I'll try and get in contact with [member="Jed Kerkov"], and [member="Lan Porgata"], but if there activity is any record might have to go with NPCs.

[member="Aion Worp"], accepted and will be updated with the details as the discussion progresses.

Jed Kerkov

Family? Who needs family when you got credits!
[member="Flannigan Mcnash"] I'd be interested, and my track record isn't good but I've been slowly getting better at posting at least once a day. I don't think you'd have much luck with [member="Lan Porgata"]. He's been off the grid for about a month, usually not a good sign. But I would like to know more about what would happen and more nitty gritty details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom