Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Purgatory is Open for Business

Doyle

D
Purgatory Prison is now open for business. It's a high security for-profit prison in the Redoubt Cluster that caters to everyone. Only credits determine whether or not someone stays locked up. Not any declaration of innocence or who considers themselves the good guys or the bad guys.

War criminals, political prisoners, people overdue on their outsanding debts, all are welcome.

Want to be rescued from there? Need to break in to get someone out? Just let me know!

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Qn4B11k.jpg

Oh. Sorry. Wrong ship.

Doyle

D
[member="HK-51"]

Sounds like someone needs a bounty on their head.

[member="Jessica Bowers"]

Yes indeed! Love that film.

Doyle

D
[member="Causstik Rahn"] [member="Jessica Bowers"]

Sounds like a plan. I'm sure that we could come up with some reason for his incarceration. Have you got any enemies?

Yeah... I almost sacked Coruscant once, The FO doesn't like me either, I've enslaved hundreds of people. The list goes on. We should have no trouble for finding a reason to send me to jail.

[member="Lucinda Larr"]

Doyle

D
[member="Causstik Rahn"] if [member="Jessica Bowers"] is set for transport, we can get a thread going to bring you in.

I'd also like to join this thread, if it's alright. I'm thinking HK somehow got captured too, and put in this prison.

[member="Lucinda Larr"] [member="Jessica Bowers"] [member="Causstik Rahn"]

Doyle

D
[member="Jessica Bowers"] works for me.

[member="HK-51"], do you want to already be in there? Or be brought in by an NPC?

Doyle

D
[member="HK-51"] Alright, sounds good. He'll be getting assembled along with the others to go outside. And of course he has a restraining bolt on him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom