Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location Purgatory Entertainment District

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Purgatory Entertainment District

Image Source: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23993023, https://www.pinterest.com/pin/121104677453432560/

Classification: Social District - Restaurant and Nightclub

Affiliation: Public, TKO

Description: Life can get boring on Demonsgate and Bryce Bantam created Purgatory a nightclub that never closes, patrons will usually come to the nightclub and drink, dance, you name it. A multi floor structure the lowest level is a Yum Bunny bar and restaurant franchise that caters to pallets of all tastes.

The second floor is a "The Speak Easy" bar and cantina where the planet side working folks can come to relieve stress and spend their hard earned credits on the many simple pleasures it offers.

The final floor is a 24/7 nightclub there the party really never stops and anyone can dances not just the night but a whole day away.

History: Purgatory is a new structure and has no history of note to this point. The area was originally intended to be a ancillary storage area but after a group of investors approached local hero Bryce Bantam with the idea he reluctantly agreed to and be the "face" of the group to request re-allocation of the space to more commercial endeavors. Now major draw for the people of Demonsgate, the entertainment district as been a smash success due in large part to its vibrant theme and relative safety it offers as opposed to any location on Demonsgate. It also services as a shadow port for the underground and all profits not going to the investors find their way into funding the TKO and its endeavors.

Intent: Create RP location on Demonsgate

Links: NA

Bryce Bantam said:
Description: Life can get boring on Demonsgate and Bryce Bantam created Purgatory a nightclub that never closes, patrons will usually come to the nightclub and drink, dance, you name it. A multi floor structure the lowest level is a Yum Bunny bar and restaurant franchise that caters to pallets of all tastes.
I assume you've spoken with the company owner of Yum Bunny to have a franchise here?

[quote name='Bryce Bantam' timestamp='1464696216' post='1281853'] History: Purgatory is a new structure and has no history of note to this point. [/quote]

There is nothing new under the sun. While I appreciate the fact that this location has that new car smell, the location where it was built had to have something there before (even if it was barren). Give me a bit more detail about the history (investments that went into construction, who showed initial interest in construction, what used to be there before the district showed up, etc.)

Reverance said:
I assume you've spoken with the company owner of Yum Bunny to have a franchise here?
Correct [member="Kaileann Vera"] has given me her blessing and franchise rights.

Reverance said:
There is nothing new under the sun. While I appreciate the fact that this location has that new car smell, the location where it was built had to have something there before (even if it was barren). Give me a bit more detail about the history (investments that went into construction, who showed initial interest in construction, what used to be there before the district showed up, etc.)
On it, I will let you know when I have completed the write up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom