Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Puppies for All

It was a quiet and beautiful morning in the valley of Morte Mountain on Dathomir. One of those that is not a cold or hot start to the day, just a cool morning. Light breeze going through the valley. Upon the walls of the valley, La’Ca was leaning back in a chair with feet kicked up the railing of the balcony. The breeze felt nice going softly over her bare feet and legs. She had chosen to wear a pair of shorts and simple top. In hand, data pad was being swapped through. She always went through the messages from overnight for her Mistress in the morning while the food was being prepared. Taking care of Mira gave her such fulfillment. This was how it had been for years after their deity had disappeared.

After the messages were check and marked for Mira to read, La’Ca got lost in random searching across the holonet. All the searching led her to images of Yorshi. The sight of them made her squee with such joy. They were so adorable that she wanted… no, NEEDED millions of them instantly. The cuddle fest that could go down in a sea of fluffy little puppies would be on another level. Each image had her oohing and ahhing. The energy from her excitement built up that it popped.

La’Ca leapt to her feet and ran through their home. Nothing could stop her from getting to Mira. She cleared couches and tables like her life depended on it. In a way for her, she was convinced that it did. The normal bed chamber doors that took a little effect to open were swung open. The excited woman barreled through the doors with all her weight and momentum. Still that act did not slow her down, her feet hit the bed with a smooth transition from the floor to the bed.

“Mistress!” Shouting to wake Mira and the other slaves there. Of course, the other ones knew as they woke up to La’Ca to get out of there. Hyper La’Ca was not always good for those that were around. They bolted to the slave quarters while La’Ca kept bouncing on the bed. Shouting again, “Mistress!”

Bouncing a few more times, she landed on her knees next to Mira. She looked at Mira with a big smile and leaned in closely. Her tongue swept over Mira’s cheek. It was not an odd thing to witness with her. Licking faces was a normal fact of life when she was around. Then she waited what felt like a life time, but it was really a half second before she was whispering softly into Mira’s ear. “Mistress, come on… stop teasing, I know you are awake now. You always love my kisses” Adding a held back giggle at the end.

[member="Mira Cavataio"]

She'd been sound asleep when the doors pushed off, rolling against the heavy covers because it had gotten a little to warm for her sleeping form. The loud shout had caused her half awake but slipped into her dream with an ease, La'Ca's voice causing a tiny smile. Underneath, the bed began bouncing and more shouting occurred, finally working its way to waking her up. Her head turned as she let out a quiet moan in protest before she felt the long lick to her cheek.

It was why her eyes remained closed even as she woke, a tiny smile itching at the corners of her lips, knowing exactly who it was at her side now. La'Ca protested with a whisper. She knew she was awake. Her smile spread a little more even as eyes stayed closed. "I'm not the one that's teasing," she whispered back before eyes opened slowly, her body stretching just as she caught a glance of the kneeling La'Ca at her side. It took her a moment to realize she was fully dressed. "Why weren't you sleeping?" Mira wondered as she sat herself up, glancing around to see the room was empty. All that shouting seemed to clear out the room completely, as it did.

Felt like it was too early to be awake, of course, Mira ran on a different schedule than the average person. She hadn't woke up early since was a child waking for training at Mamma's request and so much time had passed since then, she wasn't even the same Mira she had been then.

Her hand reached out for the girl's cheek, fingers gently caressing her favorite. "Alright, tell me." There was something on La'Ca's mind, that was easy to tell. The excitement was evident on her and while one shout had been missed, the other hadn't been. It was without a doubt something, enough to send the slaves far away from the room and in a haste, no doubt.

[member="La'Ca Cavataio"]

There was the biggest smile on La’Ca’s face. There was so much excitement under the surface. Really made it difficult for her to hold it down. Still, she fought to hold it down because she is good girl for her Mira. Yet, the signs were showing like the data pad shaking slightly back and forth. Another sign of the energy were the words that left her lips. They were smashed together with no breaks in between the words. Also, it was clear she did not hear anything before ‘tell me’. Even clear she forgot to take a moment for air. So, the writer slowed it down and broke it so everyone else could understand.

“Mistress! I found the cutest things ever in the universe. These Yorshi are the best things ever and I want millions of them. Please can I have them, please. I know you’ll love them too and even Nachash would love them. Lots of love all over here with them. OH!! PLEASE Mistress! We so need them… Like we sooooo need these love doggies. We can have snuggles and cuddles. Plus I would be soooooo cute with holding one when travel. Please, please, please... there be like our kids, furry love kids and I know you want to hear the sounds of cute barks everywhere in our home, Mistress... sooooooooo pleaseeeessssss Mistress. Can we? Can we? Can we?”

There was more of her begging for the creatures. One could guess it was good solid two minutes of it. But really, it all became a single sound in the end. Pretty much she was blue in the face before taking a big full breath in. Then she was back at it again talking about the Yorshi and the need to have them. This time though, she remembered to show the data pad this time. Flipping it over to show the images; however, she was bouncing around with it. The girl had lost her mind over the simple creature, and to the writer, it would have been nice if she could have been a little more lay back over this topic. Still the writer loves her and allowed this to happen. Hugs and Kisses.

[member="Mira Cavataio"]

The excitement was literally pouring out of La'Ca, hands shaking even and all before the words actually came through. She'd found the cutest thing in the universe apparently. Mira listened. These Yorshi. She still hadn't seen what those were but La'Ca wanted millions of them, begging and pleading; convinced Mira and Nachi would love them too. Mira just stayed seated, listening to her go on and on about them.

The many millions of them would be their kids, furry love kids even. It made her chuckle slightly as she talked.

Mira wasn't much of a dog person, she was a snake and rancor person, possibly even in that order. Yet she was a La'Ca person that the sight of her sweetest slave made her smile. When she did finally get the datapad to see what the animal was, she looked over the information before putting down the datapad onto her thighs. "So, you want the Yorshi, don't you?" Mira finally said completely calm. "Millions of them," she added. Completely calm.

Picking up the datapad, she put it on the nightstand before she looked back at the overly excited Mira before reaching out for her hands, pulling her closer to her. "If you want a million Yorshi, you'll get a million Yorshi but I don't want them making a mess out of this place. So they will have to be trained." That was her condition. Mira had no intention of walking into her bedroom and finding it smelling weird or having her sheets ruined.

Mira’s approval was sweet music to her. It was almost as good as hearing Mira say she loved her. La’Ca wrapped her arms around Mira. They tighten around her Mistress, hugging tightly. It could be measured close to a bear hug. So tight, strong and feeling like it was never going to end, and air in the lungs be completely squeezed out. However, Mira did not need to worry. The hyper girl’s energy levels did the opposite one might think. It rocketed completely into the neighboring galaxy. Before the hug was released, she added a kiss on Mira’s cheek.

Then she released her embraced. In a blink of an eye went from kneeling to her feet. Darting around the room cheering like crazy, and thank goodness she had no sugar in her system. It would have been even more hyper. Adding remarks, “Mistress is great!” Even added dancing to her cheering, “Mistress is the greatest, and no one comes close.” Right as she finished speaking. Everything went silent. La’Ca gave a serious look towards Mira. Then added happily and oh so cheerful, “Actually, Goddess is the greatest and then Mistress… but I know you agree, Mistress.”

Slowly walking back to the bed, ideas popped up because she was reviewing what Mira said before her outburst. Thoughts about training them, cleaning up messed, and more responsibilities really made her think about it. It hit her. The idea, the light bulb burning bright, she knew what she was going to do made sure it was all love. She loved the cuteness and needed it, but she was still twisted in nature so what said next did not phase her at all being wicked. “Oh for training, we can do that and make sure sweet Nachash always has a full belly of Yorshi.”

La’Ca crawled back into the bed. Coming up to Mira, she sat next to her. Head rested on her Mistress’ shoulder while arms wrapped around Mira’s lower back and stomach. “You really are the best, my loving Mira Alexandria Cavataio... I love you.”

There were very rare moments that La’Ca dropped titles and roles. She only pushed outside the norms of their relationship when being dead serious. Being one of the very few people that knew Mira’s full name, it was only used for those serious moments. Unlike Mira’s mother Lauda using it get attention cause bad behavior, La’Ca used as an expression of love.

[member="Mira Cavataio"]

Her arms wrapped tightly around her, making her chuckle lightly at it even as it applied pressure to her. Mira was familiar with it that she let it happen and not concern herself with the strength and tightness of it. The excitement in La'Ca was so obvious, she understood it completely. Added to that, she'd received a kiss to her cheek before the hug had broken. A smile kept on her face as she watched the girl move around the room rapidly, dancing as she kept speaking.

A small giggle erupted in her in the way La'Ca corrected herself as she reminded herself their Dea was the greatest and Mira came second, saying she knew she agreed. Mira agreed but she allowed her sweet La'Ca to remember herself.

When the dancing had ended and La'Ca joined her back on the bed, she talking about Nachash had a full belly of Yorshi. "Oh? I thought you wanted all of them?" Mira herself wouldn't mind but she was under the impression La'Ca wanted to love them.

She crawled back in, sitting next to her, laying her head on Mira's shoulder before wrapping her arms around her. She returned the gesture, her hand moving around the small of the girl's back as La'Ca said she was the best, using her full name in the process before admitting that she loved her. She smiled at that, knowing full well the difference between the mention of her middle name. Most people didn't know what it was but La'Ca was privy to it. Mira's gift to her reward to her early on, sharing little secrets no one else could know. "I love you too," Mira whispered before her head moved slightly forward, tilting before she'd kiss La'Ca.

It did not matter that they were not in their original bodies. Their souls were forever, and everything felt the same. It was why Mira’s lips always felt like they did since their first kiss. That same electric touch as they made contact each and every time. The only being in the universe that made her feel so connected and loved. La’Ca would even stand her ground and openly admit it to their deity. Such feelings could not be denied or covered up with lies just to please another. This was why she could easily melt in the embrace.

There were others out there they both toyed and spent long amounts of time with. Even La’Ca got married and had children; however, the only time the insanity came to a halt. It just faded away and did not affect her like normal was with Mira. Her true love crushed the escape of the voices or their pull.

Only in need to answer Mira’s question was the kiss broken. It could have gone on longer but having Mira wait was not an act La’Ca did not like to do with her. Nuzzling her face along Mira’s neck, she happily answered finally. “Oh, I want them all, but bad ones need to be given to Nachash. They will serve us with lots of different purposes… Cuteness being high up there… okay at the top, but Mistress always comes first.”

[member="Mira Cavataio"]

All of them. La'Ca wanted all of them but the bad ones would be for Mira's familiar. She smiled as her hands lifted. La'Ca still spoke, talking about them serving them. Cuteness would be on top of those purposes but she would come first. Her fingers reached the back of La's head at the nuzzle, other hand finding the bare skin of her arm.

"Good," Mira whispered in return. She had a way about herself. Mira preferred being the one who got all the attention though she was hard as she used to be. Her selfishness was decreased to a point, where she was no longer the center of her own universe but instead, the Goddess was. That was most likely a defining quality now. Still, she wasn't possessive of her favorite. As long as La'Ca came back to her at the end of her adventures, she could have all the freedom she desired and needed. As long as she knew she belonged to her at the end of those adventures, she could have anything and anyone she wanted.

Her head lowered, planting a kiss on La's neck, hands wandering. "Then you can have every single last one of them," she promised.

Such fantastic news, there were going countless cute little puppies around their home. A bit of chaos would spice things up with other slaves. Well, it would be fun for La’Ca add more reasons for the others to hate. She did not care what the others thought. She was Dharma that did so much to distract herself from the voices was now doing same things for the giggles. The lack of voices was a weight lifted and joy she could not hide anymore.

Now since hands were exploring, La’Ca used her weight to push her Mira onto her back. There were a time and place to use words and other times to use actions. She was going to use a mixture to say thank you. Kisses were shared with Mira on her lips; other kisses were planted down a path. Then…

Then time had passed, and things had changed a lot. La’Ca was no longer ready to leave the house for the puppies like she was. Now she was snuggling up against Mira. Kissing and nuzzling Mira’s neck just above the neck jewelry. La kissed up the neck to Mira’s ear, whispering, “I’m so happy that I was brought back to spend my life with you.”

La’Ca was used for many reasons by Petra besides testing out ideas of different ways of resurrecting the souls of the dead. Not like Sith ways, those mindless husks were not the goal. La, Fabula, Lauda, Mira, and Angelo were better and more would be coming.

[member="Mira Cavataio"]

Her body leaned back at the push, finding the soft covers and pillow beneath her as she did, hands pushing away the clothes La'Ca didn't need on her. Kisses followed, Mira let them come. She enjoyed being worshiped and all her pets knew this. However, none of them knew just how to the way La'Ca knew. It came from an experience and knowledge, of two lifetimes spent together.

Mira sought purpose in her connection to the Force, fingers gesturing in mid-air as she used her telekinesis to liberate La'Ca from what the fabric slowly as the whisper came. I'm so happy that I was brought back to spend my life with you. She smiled, stopping her actions for her hands to wrap around her waist, keeping her in place over her for a short moment. "And you will. All the lives. Your soul belongs to me," she told her in return. There was a hint of quietness in her voice, hint of raspiness in her voice. Mira took pleasure in knowing La was hers. The only one left that was truly hers in that sense. There was no traitor, whose name she no longer entertained in her mind. Not after all this time. Everyone else, they were nothing more than discardable pets.

La’Ca was Dharma but different as to be almost her own person; however, one thing still showed up. Her boldness to make off-hand remarks. It ranged from snarky to meaningful. This time was significant. She entirely meant it even though a slave should not say or think it. It came out, “And yours belong to me, Mistress.”

It was right in her mind. Their souls only survived the years. No Mirus, no Alyisa, none of her children, and none of the slaves that had been offered up to Petra in the last life. All she had that really made her feel like herself was Mira. Everything that said she was Dharma was all in the woman she was snuggled up to.

[member=Mira Cavataio]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom