Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Showing

Tiria

T
Tiria stood silent and still on the stage of the Diamond Heart amongst her sisters. Their Hutt master welcomed all who were in the club, introducing each "Gem Sister" by name. He explained to the audience that they were created for the pleasure of the crowd, and that a simple payment of 5,000 credits would win a person the right to a "private session" with a girl of their choice. With that, the Hutt snapped his fingers, and the music started up. Tiria and her sisters began their nightly dance. The lights reflected off of her skin, making the tiny jewels encrusted in it sparkle.

Tucked his arms deep in the recesses of his cloak, his form appeared in the midst of the crowd but he proved to be a shadow... *Crunch* His armored boot struck a com-link which oddly enough rested on the floor. A Rodian veered from the aggregation of bodies, it seemed it was his com-link. "Sir.. I hope you plan on paying for that..." Maleus extended his robotic forearm towards the man who claimed it was his device that was broken. "The next time you try to scam me of my credits I shall hang you by your entrails.." The man stumbled over himself in fear, he'd promptly take his leave...

His eyes caught sight of a woman adorned in crystals, the florescent lighting caused her shimmering beauty to become exposed to all. He envied her beauty, he had to her all to himself, none deserved to be in her presence save Maleus.. His eyes bubbled with anger, so much so a line of blood ran down the surface of his eyes as his capillaries gave way.

"Do you really wish to live out your days under an obese alien who could not even defend himself against a bug? Or, would you like to come with me.... I can promise you... Much more..."

The crowd grew silent, all stood in confusion at this mysterious Zabrak who seemed to be giving orders out of nowhere.

Somai Estelon

Metus was watching the show when a zabrack waltzed in and loudly announced that he wanted a dancer to come with him. What a stupid thing to do, the woman would most likely think of him as a stalker and security would be here soon. It was a shame that people had to ruin the show like this, and insult a powerful hutt while doing so. However, Metus remained still.

[member="Maleus"]
[member="Somai Estelon"]

The crowd around him buzzed with discontent, he had stalled the show and what's more he continued to do so. "I think everyone here will agree with me when I say that his poop slinging Hutt isn't worth his weight..." He'd let the words roll off his tongue adding to the potency of his arid mockery. "Should anyone think differently, let him speak now." He'd extend his arms outwards, so that he was facing the crowd, the people jumped back as he advanced towards them.. "You're all pathetic."

Metus

Somai Estelon

Dex Drakkel

D
The soldier was here only for study, he hadn't ever had experience in a place like this, the Hutt introduced the girls covered in diamonds and told the audience that a private show would cost 5,000 credits, how sad that some men felt the urge to buy women like these because they couldn't find anyone normal who would give them pleasure.

Dex had always never had a problem with attracting girls, his muscles had always helped with that he was only here because he was hoping that something interesting would happen, and it did, a Zarbrak yelled out to one of the woman , the crowd seemed angry and hostile as he said it, but Dex noticed that it was one of the Sith from the New Order, and he became ready to help this Sith out if any trouble aroused.
[member="Metus"] [member="Maleus"] [member="Somai Estelon"]

Chuckled as the crowed voiced their displeasure, his presence was not welcomed and he knew it. He'd turn to leave but something caught his eye, something very interesting... It was a man, but no ordinary man, this man seemed to bear the accolades of someone who was inside of his faction. Having realized this he'd extend his metallic hand towards the stranger. "Maleus, charmed.. Perhaps we can speak on some matters over a little liquor, no? I have a rather daunting task and I need man power in order to accomplish this task..

Now I know you wouldnt have made it into our ranks if you were useless so how's about we discuss this matter further?"
Dex Drakkel

Metus

Dex Drakkel

D
The people continued to rant as the Zabrak came towards him, he spoke to Dex and the reply came, after he lazily put his hand on his heart and said "To Victory, thank you for the offer Sir, and I would be honored to accept that offer, of course I agree to help you with your situation that requires man power, I have eight years of training and I am currently a Private of the Stormtrooper legions."
[member="Maleus"]

Countless servers rushed in to accommodate the Sith and his associate. A human female feverishly set their glasses on the table, as she poured the transparent liquid into his cup he'd wave her off dismissively. "I myself do not drink Madame, serve my friend here, give him whatever he wants." As he heard Dex mention that he had eight years of experience in his field he would become elated.

He'd throw a vanilla dossier onto the table, as he opened the folder it's contents revealed themselves.. It was a picture of a boy who had a youthful glow about him. His auburn curls were complimented with a tan sport jacket which he sported fashionably. "I will pay you very well, I will introduce you to one of the most important officials in the galaxy, all you have to do is work for me... Help me find this boy and you will have all you desire, and more.."
Dex Drakkel

Tugoro Taidarious

Dex Drakkel

D
After the Zabrak waved away the drink and said that the waitress was to serve Dex, he just beckoned to the drink and said "If my associate here doesn't want that clear liquid I will drink it for him" the waitress slid the glass over to him and Dex grasped the glass and bought it to his lips, drinking the sweet liquid.

Then the Zarbrak opened a case, revealing a picture of a young boy who looked to be in his youth, the mission the Zarbrak offered him was simple, find this kid and the reward would be good, but there had to be a catch, there was always a catch "So, Sir, what is the catch? Is there anything overly dangerous about this kid?"
[member="Maleus"]

Dex was smart, it was rare that someone realized with everything came a catch, everything had a catch, everything had it's price.. Maleus smiled revealing a set of Zabrakian fangs which were unusually sharp, his maleficent grin gave the area an aura of malevolence. "The catch is, the kid is Jedi... And what's more, my master may be shielding him. There is Mandalorian I've sent to find him but he never returned, it's quite possible he's already perished."

His left hand grabbed the edge of his cowl, he'd peel it back revealing the whirlwind of burns that claimed his face. "This boy will be taken in, alive... I will see to it that you're accommodated for this task. "Commandant, bring me my ship..." He spoke through his wrist com-link, a voice static in nature replied. "At once sir..." Soon a drop ship hovered outside, storm troopers repelled down the sides of the ship.... As the ship touched the ground troopers lined up at either side of the door. "Come"

Dex Drakkel

Tiria

T
As the dance proceeded, A Zabrak with menacing features had approached Tiria. He wanted her to come with him. Those on the stage stopped dancing, all looking to see what their sister would do. Tiria said nothing, a look of slight surprise on her face. The man began insulting her master and the crowd. Her master would not be pleased. Thankfully, he and another man walked away from the stage. Tiria and her sisters warily continued their dance. When the music ended, they left the stage. Each sister took a seat at different parts of the room. As Tiria took her seat, she noticed a man speaking with her master. They shook hands. The man came and sat down across from her. "I will be your company for tonight, and you will be mine," He said to her. Tiria nodded once. "Of course, sir," She said, her voice melodious and soft.

Dex Drakkel

D
"A Jedi? I'm pretty sure that with my eight years of training I could take down some Jedi but the Sith, if he orders me to stop attacking the Jedi I would have to obey him, I don't want to be killed anytime soon but it would be nice to take up a mercenary type misson, of course I can bring the boy back alive, and then you can do what you wish with him, but may I ask who is your master? Just so I can know what sort of guard the kid might have" Dex took another sip of the drink after he had asked this. He had also noticed that the lady the Zabrak had been interested in had just been approached by a man who looked like he had lots of money approached her, it was possible the Zabrak wouldn't be to pleased about that.
@Tiria @Maleus

"No, you wouldn't be going in alone and you will not be facing my master... For my master is important to me... She helped me when I was but a confused pup...." His features grew dark as he thought of that fateful day. "But there is another one of her students... The force is unusually strong in him... I don't want you to face him... I will be the one to do combat.. All I require is your presence, a showing to the testament to my ability as a Sith. I will have troopers at my beck and call but I will dismiss them so that I can deal with the cretin alone.

His eyes swept back to the girl that he had rudely called out to. [member="Tiria"] "Give my apologizes to your friends and the Hutt whom I insulted... " The truth was Maleus didn't enjoy Hutts, he saw them as slithering vagabonds who attempted to secure any modicum of power at any cost.

"I am at his heels, he may come to me and if he does..... My plan will have succeeded."
Dex Drakkel

Dex Drakkel

D
"Then I am interested, I shall do what ever you order me to do, I'm glad that you shall be doing the fighting I don't think my weaponry is strong enough to fight against lightsabres anyway" Dex said that truthfully to the Zabrak "When do we leave, and how drunk am I allowed when we leave? I did come here to relax and watch the show" Dex wondered how the Zabrak would respond to the question, because part of it was obviously said to make Dex look like a smart ass, but he would've quite liked to get to know this Sith before he went and entrusted his life to him.
[member="Maleus"]

"We shall stay here for a bit and enjoy the scenery." As he said this his eyes avert to the various flavors of women who had lined up hoping to catch some man's fancy. "As I have stated, it has been very difficult to track this man, only recently have I come by his name and even still I have no idea where he may be.... But it's of no consequence, eat, drink.... Mark this a festive occasion because soon we shall embark on the task at hand.."

Dex Drakkel

Dex Drakkel

D
"Well the first thing I am going to do, Sir, is offer you a drink since you were as kind as to offer me one and I took it so..." Dex beckoned towards the waitress , when she came up to them he tossed about a weeks worth of the New Order pay rate "Any drink me or my friend wish to buy tonight are on me" the waitress took the credits and awaited for whatever alcoholic beverage they desired Dex then turned to the Sith "feel free to help yourself, Sir, also Sir I have one question, do I have to keep on ending and putting Sir in my sentences every time I speak to you in this informal situation?"
[member="Maleus"]

"I find it best when I work with someone that we cease the formalities. You can call me Maleus, or sir, whatever suits your fancy. I'd prefer for you to call me by my name as that is whom I identify myself as." Once again he'd wave the waitress off signaling that he did not want a drink. "One thing you should know about me, I never drink..." Having crossed his legs together in a most relaxing pose he'd allow his wind to wander... He pictured himself plunging his blade into Tugoro's stomach... The siring heat cooked his entrails causing them to be instantly cauterized.

"Hmm... I can tell today will be a good day indeed."

Dex Drakkel

Dex Drakkel

D
"That is good about the ceasing formalities, but I am trained to call my Sith superiors by Sir, for now I am going to call you by Maleus, that is just going to be easier than what I have been taught" Maleus made the same hand signal that he had made before obviously meaning he didn't want anything to drink and then he verbally told Dex that he never drank "I am sorry Maleus, I did not realize I only thought you didn't feel up to drinking before, I shall not make that mistake again, but the offer shall remain open" the he said that today was going to be good "For some reason, I have the same feeling."
[member="Maleus"]

Tiria

T
Tiria looked over at the Zabrak from earlier. It was good to see that he was apologizing for his actions, as they would have made her master very angry. The man who had purchased her for the night caressed her arm. "I don't believe in delaying the inevitable, dear. I have a nice room next door. The bed is big, and soft..." He purred into her ear, moving his hand to caress the jewels on her face. As he began to kiss her neck, Tiria stared down at the table in front of her, her face emotionless. She didn't always like the men her master gave her to, but she obliged to his wishes nonetheless.
[member="Maleus"]
[member="Dex Drakkel"]

Maleus watched on with disgust as the man took it upon himself to handle her so... His hands moved up and down every crevice, every morsel of flesh he felt.. He began to salivate, strings of liquid fell onto her shoulders... Tiaria's face remained rigid like stone, she let herself become a simple toy, used like plastic and thrown away after the user squeezed every amount of enjoyment form it's body.

Having seen enough he'd force himself to his feet with his fists clenched in anger he'd approach the man. The dangling darkness that loomed over-head caused the man to jump.
"Too bad, I've already made an appointment with her, leave now..."

Tiria

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom