Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public Service Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
All,

There's been a high volume of questions regarding new features on the site. This is great! I love ideas. I love suggestions. But in the matter of direct questions, you'll see me say this a lot:

"It's not high on my list of priorities. But I'll look into it."

This isn't meant to blow you off. This is the answer that should tell you "That sounds interesting, man/woman, but you're the first person to ask it." And the staff here isn't going to serve each individual's wants and needs. Again, this isn't to dissuade you from asking questions. I'm stating this because if you want something higher on our list of priorities, you need to discuss it with fellow members, and gain support for the issue. The SWRP Staff serves the community. If we're getting twenty suggestions of the same type a day, we're going to pay a lot more attention to it than just one individual. Start threads! Build support. This is how we'll get things done faster. This community has a million ideas, but thus far, it's pretty much laid on my shoulders and the shoulders of SWRP's staff to implement them.

Got an idea for a sweet board-wide roleplay? Talk to the Roleplay Judges. Get them on your side, in support of your idea. Discuss it publicly. If it's a good idea, people will recognize it. If it's not - you've lost nothing, and can continue on to the next idea. We staffers have a backroom where we've been talking about this stuff since the board began. But without your support, without your ideas, without you shouting at us "HEY WE WANT THIS", stuff will only get done on our time, and features will only get put out as we put them out.

We need you talking about it openly! A lot of you come to me on Skype, or PM me. Make a thread instead in the Roleplay Discussion forum, or the General Discussion forum. If you feel you're being ignored, call us out on it. Say "Hey man, we discussed this, has there been any progress made on it?" I'm open to these types of discussions. This is how progress is made.

Again, this isn't to dissuade you from PMing me or hitting me up on Skype. But things'll get done faster if I have to answer to a group of you instead of just one.

-Teferi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom