Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Prudii Kyr'am Mandalorian Clan Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prazutis

Prudii Kyr'am Alor/Mandalorian Elder
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
• Intent: Fleshing out the Mandalorian Clan Prudii Kyr'am by adding NPC's to the clan.

• Image Credit:
CLICK HERE!

4ztefr.jpg

• Role: Members of the mandalorian Clan Prudii Kyr'am.

• Links:
Kyrayc
Prudii Kyr'am Mandalorian Clan

GENERAL INFORMATION
• Unit Name: Prudii Kyr'am Mandalorian Clan

• Affiliation: Prudii Kyr'am Mandalorian Clan

• Classification: Mandalorian Clan Members

• Equipment:
Mandalorian Armor
Beskar
Whipcord Thrower
Flamethrower
Jetpack
EE-3 Carbine Blaster Rifle
C-25 Frag Grenades

COMBAT INFORMATION
• Availability: Unique

• Deployment: Limited

• Strengths:
+ works well as a team
+ Wear Beskar making them extremely resistant to lightsabers and blasters
+ Well trained in unarmed combat, melee combat and ranged combat.

Weaknesses:
- Jet pack could malfunction causing issues
- Breaks in beskar plating is open to attacks
- Will never back down from a fight even when odds are stacked against them.

• Description:
The Mandalorian Clan Prudii Kyr'am was founded in 200 ABY by The father of A'den Kyr'am, then picked up by A'den himself in 245 ABY then the clan was dissolved in 289 ABY when A'den was put into Carbonite. The clan was Re-formed in 849 ABY by A'den and has continued to grow strong aiding in various dominions and battles through out the galaxy.

[member="A'den Kyr'am"]

Apologies for the delay here, there were some technical difficulties my last free night to review.

Alright this looks like a pretty standard Mando clan warrior unit submission. I only have a couple of points to raise here. The first one is fairly simple, we do not accept pinterest or other third party image hosting sites as acceptable image credit. Please track down the original source for the image if you are able, searching by google images is often helpful in accomplishing this.

My second concern isn't so much a demand as a request for clarification. I am fine to stamp this as unique/limited, but I am concerned that may not be what you're really going for with this unit. This seems like a general purpose NPC clan warrior submission, but unique implies a particular named unit and limited means a very small maximum deployment number (think the Emperor's Royal Guard). If I am mistaken, and you feel strongly about unique/limited, that's all good. But very few of these guys would exist in total. Let me know how you'd like to proceed there.

[member="A'den Kyr'am"]

Alright you look good to go here. I think common/minor is a much better fit for what you're after with these guys.

Pending Secondary Review

[member="Allyson Locke"] | [member="Zeradias Mant"] | [member="Irajah Ven"] | [member="Samka Derith"]

[member="A'den Kyr'am"] [member="Zark"]

Okay, I hate to rain on the parade, but Beskar is still a restricted material. Unfortunately I cannot approve this with the current Common/Minor, because of that. I absolutely see why common/minor fits the intent, and I get how we got here. We have a couple of options:

- Make the armor durasteel rather than beskar, keep the common/minor.
- Keep the beskar and return this to Unique/Limited- since you can sub RMs at semi-unique production (for use by a squad or small group), this allows the use without heading to factory for anything.
- If you have a T6 company that specializes in Beskar, you can head to factory and sub a Beskar armor at 'Limited', and we can have this set as is I think, since it's only a single clan (and not something like a full Major Faction).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom