Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Protection of a Kingdom

daryl_mandryk_01.jpg

Jagger was here, on the planet of Belasco, to meet with its queen. His Legion of Ashes was a strong military force in this sector now. The War Admiral would rather have peace between the kingdom and his Legion. He knew it wouldn't be easy, the planet had recently been sacked by military forces and nearly killed a large population of the planet. It was currently recovering from the attack and a meeting with another military force was probably sitting ill on the people lips.

Work of the Coup on Gyndine must have spread to this planet by now, fear that it would happen here was a possible fear. Yet this planet was rather important to Jagger and his Legion. Belasco was allocated along a vital trade lane for the Legion as well as a great supply for labor and raw goods. The kingdom needed the jobs and the Legoin needed a good work force. It could work out for everyone's benefit.

Now he was landing, he could feel the dropship beneath his feet and seat the rattling of the engines kicking on and slowing their decent. He was now landing at the palace of the queen.

The dropship doors opened and the man exited the vehicle. Wearing his uniform and his eye patch with his straight face, he carried himself with grace and humility as he was about to meet royalty. Jagger was sometimes nicknamed the "Chameleon" in the academy as he found it easy to. Kind into the environment around him. He waited outside the meeting room where he would meet with Queen [member="Rayen Katoka"].

Rayen was getting ready for a meeting with [member="Jagger Fuga"], the leader of the Legion of Ashes. It had been a while since she had actually met up with someone for something like this and there was a bit of excitement going through her right now. She may have been overdoing it a little bit, but she decided that she should at least dress for the occasion and at least look half way decent. Rayen was finishing putting up her hair when her lady in waiting came in and informed her of her awaiting company downstairs. She thanked her and then grabbed her tiara, putting it in her hair properly and then slipped her shoes on before she then started heading downstairs.

Rayen was racing down the stairs and was almost running as she checked the time, trying to make sure she wouldn't be late. After all, she didn't want to keep her guest waiting and she hated being late.. though she managed to somehow do it every time. She was practically running up until the point he wouldn't be able to hear her heels on the floor. When Rayen rounded the corner, she saw Jagger next to the second meeting room and she walked up to him.

"Hello Sir. I'm Queen Rayen Katoka Saisona. It's a pleasure to meet you. I do have to apologize for holding you up."

she replied with a warm smile. Rayen held her hand out for him to shake after she introduced herself. Rayen knew some of the people didn't exactly understand why a military was being discussed, but if the planet was going to up it's numbers, she needed the correct protection and Rayen was rather grateful for him to show up.

Jagger was standing with his hands behind his back as he waited for [member="Rayen Katoka"]. Her majesty was to speak with Jagger about very important things relating supply and protection. He was waiting what he only assumed was a meeting room. Jagger was a military man, and though he was a Hapen, he was never summoned before her majesty, the Queen Mother. The royalty on Hapes was a very honored posistion that had survived for a very long time, so he respected the posistion any royal had

The room went to a hush, though no one was really speaking anyways besides some servents, as the queen walked in. He realized this just as she approached though the doorway. He looked to her and bowed his head and shoulder to show he recognized her as a monarch. The when she offered her hand he reached out with both hands and while one hand went in for the hand shake, the other clasped the top of both there hands. He shook it a good few times before releasing her hand. "It is a pleasure to meet you your majesty, I must first thank you for agreeing to meet with me, it truely is an honor."

Jagger was a Dictator now, with absolute power over a planets Military and Political Scale. Of course he was not like most as he did not use this power often and only centralized it in the military instead of suppressing rights. This however did not make him weak, he often suppressed rebellions before they often erupted. He still New how to deal with political events and meetings as well.

As Rayen walked into the room, it was evident that a silence grew. Her servants knew how big this day was to her, plus not to mention that most of them were family to her. Once she walked up to Jagger and he bowed, she returned it with a slight bow of her head in respect. When they shook hands, she gave a warm smile. Rayen was just grateful that she had finally found someone who wanted to help her out with the supply and security of her planet. Protection was at the top of her list other than food for her people. Now, meeting with Jagger, would hopefully be able to help her and the planet out with also the rebuilding of the town. Most of the buildings were easily fixed with a new coat of paint new flooring and better equipment, but then you had others that were falling apart and needed more than just a paint job.

"Your welcome. And thank you. I am grateful to know that you found the time to come and talk things through with me. I presume that your flight here, was a smooth one?"

she responded. Rayen knew they had to get down to business, but things were always on better terms when a little small talk was generated before hand.

~ [member="Jagger Fuga"] ~

[member="Rayen Katoka"]

Jagger took a step back as the finished shaking hands, he figured it would be improper to stand so close to royalty with the locals standing near by. Instead he bowed his head again and listened to what she had to say. His crisp uniform and reflective metal insignias reflected the light that surrounded him. Though not blinding, it made him definitely stand out in the already magnificent castle. These were his best uniforms and polished all his metallic components. This meeting could bring the labor and raw goods to the Legion, but also bring a very significant Diplomat into the fold. With the Queen by his side, all Republic Forces would stand behind her. She would become the beacon of hope and dignity to the restless and crippled honor they held. With her, he could rally a whole new sect of fighting men and women, Strengthening his Legion. This meeting put a new meaning of Importance.

"My flight here was acturally very pleasant, your kingdom is very accommodating and resembles my home world of Hapes, The air here just feels home like,". Jagger looked around the room as he said this, he then looked back to the Queen. "I do hate to rush this but shall we speak about the possible alliance between Gydine's Legion and the Kingdom of Belasco?"

Rayen watched Jagger as he stepped back and bowed with his head. She gave another smile as she noticed his armor glinting in the sunlight. This was Rayen's favorite meeting room, because the natural light that came in, made the room look beautiful on it's own. She nodded when he said that he enjoyed a good flight. She had hoped so and was glad that he made it here ok.

"Wonderful!"

she said in response to Jagger. As he mentioned that they should start the meeting, Rayen cleared her throat quickly and lead him over to a table set up with two chairs and two cups in case they wanted drinks. Rayen pulled out her chair and sat down, before pulling herself in.

"Yes, of course. Would you like anything to drink before we start or are you good for now?"

she asked. If it was so she paused while he asked for a drink, but she still asked for an iced coffee anyway, whether he asked for a drink or not. Afterwards, she tookd a deep breath and looked to Jagger, sitting across from her.

"So you obviously know Belasco's current issues; Safety, food, a military, etc. Just to me there's such a long list, I'm hoping you'll truly be able to help me out with all of it."

she started.

--[member="Rayen Katoka"]--​
Jagger was truly amazing at how this planet was running by a very capable leader. The admiral was moving through hallways of the palace and it was really beautiful. The royal family of his home world had never invited the Fuga Family to meet within the Palace, so this was his first visit within such a beautiful place. Still though he had to make himself respectable for such a meeting as this now.

The War Admiral only moved onto the seating area and sat across from the Queen. He also waved to the server, "Yes actually, would you by any chance have Commenor Brandy or possibly Hapan Wine?"

These were some of his favorite comfort drinks. While studying the journals of the New Republic General Jan Dodonna, he tried Commenor Brandy, and after a few tries he created a liking for the expensive bottle. Also as a Hapan he had a taking to the planets customary wine. These two drinks were very expensive and he would only indulge himself when the time called for it, like right now. After the Drink was brought to him he listened to the Queen questions about the assistance the Legion could offer. Of course he did not wait to answer her majesty. "Well as you see, the legion is in dire need of the labor and raw goods, as such we are interested in purchasing armor and weapons from a corporation within Belasco, or possibly open up our own company on the planet, as such the economy of the planet will increase and we will also exchange trade between Legion worlds and her majesty's kingdom, and with your planet being of strategic importance to the Legions, we will then move in to protect our interest and your planet will have the Naval and Armed Forces it needs to protect itself."

Rayen was only 16, but her people loved her all the same. She did her best to be a great Queen for her people, but it felt as if she was doing nothing. Meeting up with Jagger would hopefully help herself believe that she was finally doing something good for her people and that she was actually doing something to help them out. As they sat down, Jagger sat across from her and after all, he did ask for something to drink. One of her maids came over and listened to his request before responding.

"It just so happens that we do have Hapen wine. I will be back with your drinks in a little bit."

she responded. Rayen thanked her and then turned to Jagger after asking her question and listened to what he had to say.

"I see.. So what you're suggesting is that we do the concept of I do something for you, you do something for me? If so, I still have some of my military left over from years ago. They would be willing to help with anything you need. If I had more men, this planet and this castle would be fixed already. With the attack recently, I've lost more than half of my men and that includes artillery and fighter jets. But I do understand what you mean by being in dire need. I think if we help each other out here and there, we'll be much better off than we were when we first started out."

She replied. Right after she finished speaking, their drinks were brought to them and placed on the table. Rayen thanked her again and took her glass, taking a sip of the coffee.

--[member="Rayen Katoka"]--​
Jagger looked to the Queen and listened closely as she spoke to him about the possible assistance with the Legion would be his military and purchasing power. In truth the legion could use the extra military power as well as the extra leadership he could create new armor for his soldiers from the planets surface. With these new creation he could get all the production need from the planet. Once he was done he would be finished with this, the Legions need would be finished and only the training of their military would be the last step. Belasco would be the center of Legions needs such as Production and Recruitment.

"Your Majesty, the galaxy is not something where someone does something for nothing, only Jedi and charity do that, and I am neither," The Admiral was then handed his drink and he took a sip, the wine was very good. An older brand which had aged nicely in the Queens basement where most people would store such a fine vintage. "Your planet will create Armor for the Legion, in exchange the Legions will trade food and medical supplies as well as ships and droids to help with construction, we will also place a fleet above to protect your people from devastation that happened before we had arrived."

Rayen knew she was probably asking much of Jagger, but after all, it was a meeting to discuss the possibilities with their allegiances. She did need her own military to grow once more, but she knew that if they exchanged help with each other, things would be done on both sides for the both of them. Her problems could be fixed with his help and his problems would definitely be fixed with her help. Rayen would even offer to step in and offer to personally help with anything no matter what it was. She wasn't one of those Queens who sat and made deals to help, she would make the deals and then be out there helping with whomever she agreed to help.

"Yes, I do understand. The plan for Belasco to provide the armor is a great idea. I definitely agree and appreciate the help you would like to provide here and I do accept, but are you sure armor is the only thing you would need from us, or is there anything else The Legion will require?"

she questioned. She knew she was desperate for the help she was going to receive and that's the deal she asked for. Rayen just wanted to make sure if there was anything else The Legion would require. Armor was easy enough to be made here, with the supplies needed, in excessive amounts all over the planet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom