Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Protect Us: Excavation (PM for Invite)

"Come on, Thom, that hurt. Didn't feel nice when I called you a bantha, did it?"

"No, I guess not. But how could you exchange gas for sodium?"

"It's all wavelength scanning, one grey blob looks like another gr--wassat?"

"That, gents, was an explosion." Aditya had been heaped over on a crate cuddling into her jacket watching the droid activity go down and reach the Phrikite ore, when the explosion landed with a fwump against the bulbous tunnel. She checked the outside vid and saw @[member="Preliat Mantis"] hit the ice hard. She winced, standing from her spot as the chief engineer came up.

"Ma'am! Droids 2 and 3 reached the ore. They're eating around the nuggets, shouldn't take more than six hours to start seeing results come up the tube."
"Awesome! Keep it up, I'm going to save our Mando."

"Isn't he supposed to do that? Save us?"

"Dude took out pirates and you're complaining? I'll be back in a few. Keep working on that ore! Thom, Frank, cuddle and make up already!" Aditya left the safety of the bubble and made her way across the ice. Once she got to Preliat's heaped up body, Aditya pushed his shoulder with her foot, eyes scanning the horizon, and put him belly up. "Preliat. Eli, hey. You . . . oh gosh, ok I've got you!" Aditya heaved, putting Preliat's arms over her shoulders and him onto her back. She slowly started inching toward the tunnels.

@[member="Aditya Amadis"]

Ah, crap. He forgot to turn off the DON'T BE STUPID BUTTON. He found himself in a haze, before being dragged away. He was dragged into the tunnels, where he was let down, with a thud. Mandalorian armor was very, very heavy. He laid there for a second, then groaned."Someone....better...not...have kissed me."Realizing that he was within the safety of the bubble, and yanked off his helmet. He ran his hands over his face, before turning to face the various people in the room.

He smiled and laughed after a moment, before laying back down."Did I get 'em?"He said hazily, blinking and struggling to remain awake. Significantly better than trying to stay not dead.

@[member="Aditya Amadis"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom