Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Protect Me and I'll Protect You

Liliane

L
Ah, the beauty of Naboo's waterfalls, meadows, grasslands, forests, cities... It was a nice planet in general, and one which belonged to the faction of the Omega Protectorate. Or whatever they called their faction nowadays. To be fair, she had never been truly interested in that government or its people, nor of its planets. But as soon as she had made it to Naboo, she realised how wrong she had always been.

Theed was a unique city. Well, mainly. She had never seen anything like that and she truly admired its beauty, architecture, people. Even the Gungans who were hated by many seemed nice to her. At least at that moment.

She was in the marketplace, trying to find some interesting food to eat. For the first time in ages, she hadn't taken any of that with her and had to rely on the food she could find on the planet she had traveled to. Which was actually a whole lot better because that way she would be able to discover the planet's food culture as well.

Her hands held some kind of a fruit in her hands and she tried to make sure it was ripe. What was difficult about it was the fact that she had no idea of what fruit it was, not even speaking of knowing what it was like when it was ripe.

But the vendor was nowhere to be seen, so she had to find it out on her own.
It was like a puzzle, but what made it different was the fact that there was really no way for the girl to come up with an answer on her own. And it was not only because she lacked the skills in logic (which she didn't, actually) but more because even if she were to bite the fruit, she would have no idea if it was ripe just because she had never eaten the fruit before.

She turned around to ask a citizen about it, but before she could do a whole 180 degree turn, she bumped into a man on the streets [Noah Corek].

"Oh, I am so sorry!" she muttered while looking into the man's eyes.

[ [member="Noah Corek"] ]

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Lilin Imperieuse"]

Noah yawned as he walked down the road of Theed, not looking at any of the vendors or sights. This wasn't because they were boring it was more because it was about the thousandth time Noah had walked down the same street and seen the same vendors and sights. It wasn't that Noah didn't like Naboo or Theed, it was a nice planet, problem for him was that it was too peaceful, too clean, it made Noah want to look underneath everything and made his wary of anything and everything because he was a firm believer in that if something looked to good to be true it was.

Noah was wearing what he usually did when he wasn't in combat, at home or at formal events. A standard set of Omega Pyre fatigues in the infamous camo of digitized dark grays and blacks. Of course what you couldn't see was that below the surface was that the standard Pyre fatigues were made outta Armor-Weave to give minimal protection against blasters bolts if the need arised. Of course Noah being the paranoid man he was also wore a small blast vest under his fatigues giving him even more protection from blaster bolt and slugs.

Of course Noah was also armed, with a HK-45 Heavy Blaster Pistol holstered in a thigh holster. As he walked he heard a grumbling noise come from his own stomach and began to look around for something to eat, seeing a fruit stand with only one person at it and the vendor gone Noah shrugged, the vendor had put up the prices of the fruit and Noah could easily take what he wanted and leave the credits that were needed and walk away without having to talk to anyone, not that he was anti-social just that he had things to do.

Walking over, Noah was stopped when the person, now identified as a sixteen year old woman, who was certainly much shorter than Noah was with her standing at about 160 centimeters while Noah stood at a good near 200. Noah heard he say sorry and just smiled. "Eh its completely alright." Noah said and then looked at the fruit she was holding and raised a eyebrow. "Are you gonna eat that?"

[member="Lilin Imperieuse"]

Liliane

L
"What else would I do with a fruit?" the girl asked while trying to regain focus and balance. The tone she used to say that was kind lighthearted and fun, trying to tell the man she'd made a joke. Whether he'd understand that or not, it was the matter of his humour preference.

Her bright red eyes gazed into the blueish eyes of his as if she was gazing into the abyss. She didn't feel uncomfortable doing that -- rather slightly odd, which came from the fact that people didn't typically hold an eye contact for that long.

"Again, I am so sorry for bumping into you. I must have not seen you or something." Her face hinted to her worries because she was still a polite person, strange or not. "Not that you're not noticeable, but... I must have had my head in the clouds."

Her eyes turned downwards to take a full glance at the man, but she stopped when she noticed his weapon.

"May I ask, why do you have a weapon like that?" It was something she'd never seen before. And definitely not a simple self-defense weapon.

[ [member="Noah Corek"] ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom