Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[PROPOSAL] The Eternal Darkness Organization

EDOLogo_zpsc55e7138.png
"Until the end of all,
until the darkness,
I will destroy and fight
for one to rule us all.
Study,
spy,
destroy.
The End of World is Here!"
EDODestroy_zps4b07869a.png
(credit: sinakasra)​
The Eternal Darkness Organization
EDO is one of the three main forces of the Council of Sorcery. It is formed only for one purpose: destroy all. This destruction is divided into many stages: study, spy, destroy.​
EDO Agents (or simply Agents) are the Neutral members of CoS who are mostly just bounty hunters, smugglers, mercenaries, evil-doers of the galaxy, but have vowed to aid the Council.​
Agents are the least Sorceristic members of the CoS, but they are not completely something else. They share the same goals with the whole faction, use Magick powers, and work towards the 'good of the galaxy'. They are mostly NFUs, but some FUs have been seen amongst them. In that force of the CoS, people who can move things and perform powerful tricks are not the most important.​
EDO is mainly for NFUs, but FUs may join if they accept the fact that they are not any better than NFU agents.
Main Goals & Jobs of Agents
- Aiding the Council in making the galaxy a better place. -​
- Protecting from all other factions in the galaxy. -​
- Getting rid of the tyrant warmonger superpowers in the galaxy. -​
- Overall sabotage. -​
EDOPalace_zpse8b2f004.png
(credit: TitusLunter)​
Overall Life & Training
Sakréman Palace is the official hidden hangout of agents. Even though being mostly a bar and a hotel, it has training fields and important agency rooms in which the whole work of the group is organized.​
What do the Agents do? Their daily life consists of causing chaos. Or doing whatever they do, actually. Agent life is the simplest of all the lives in the CoS. They are not bound by anything unless they have to come to a meeting or go to a mission. They have to be quiet when it comes to CoS. Any kind of information given about the faction to third people may be fatal to the betrayer.​
Progression in the Agency is, just like every other rank progression in the CoS, simple, abiding to the three step progression. Unlike with Force-users who must show skills, Agents have to be on field enough times to be noticeable by the heads of the Agency. And that's basically it.​
The code of Agents is mentioned in the beginning of the post, but it's the long version of it. The standard version of their code is as follows:​
"Study.
Spy.
Destroy!"
Agents have their own armour and their own set of weapons which are given to them by the Mage Guild Operations company. Lightsabers are also used in the EDO, but it's not as popular as any other kind of weapon. In the equipment of Agents, there is also the Wristband of Vow. It is given to every new Agent when they reach the second level on the Rank Progression.​
EDOSoldier_zps1a6eacba.png
Agent Rank Progression
From Highest to Lowest
EDODirector_zps67dad3f7.png
the Leader of Council of Agents
[member="Lord Eclipsion"]
CouncilofAgents_zps28c535c6.png
the Ruling Body of EDO
5 Positions - Vacant
MasterAgent_zps465df56e.png
-
SpecialAgent_zpsefd9be73.png
[member="Jericho"]​
FieldAgent_zps89d8b47e.png
[member="Ephyt-ri of Dahega"]​
JOIN US TODAY! (link will come soon)
Agent Armour Credit: Lewis Jones
EternalDarkness_zps1982569c.png

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
Maria Zambrano said:
The Eternal Darkness Organization The Endless Darkness Organization is one of the...
See the issue?

Maria Zambrano said:
- Causing as much destruction as possible. -
Would prefer the word "sabotage" as opposed to destruction. It makes them seem like reckless, aimless anarchists right now.

Also, personal opinion but I believe the ranks should go as follows; Field Agent -> Special Agent -> Master Agent.

I am loving the idea, and as a current or former subfaction of the CIS, RRDI would love to supply military-grade cybernetics, and special weapons to the E.D.O..

Særa Ayña Savan said:
See the issue?

Also, personal opinion but I believe the ranks should go as follows; Field Agent -> Special Agent -> Master Agent.
It will be corrected.

By the way, making ranks far Agency was a bit difficult as I have never dealt with agents anymore. :p Anyways, I like your proposed progression more, so it will be updated.

Thank you for your feedback! :)

Ephyt-ri

E
[member="Lord Eclipsion"]

Good enough. So... I will start a thread soon and I'll tag you in. Is the Sakréman Palace as a training location OK for you? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom