Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Proposal Of Glory

A task had been set upon her by Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud , the newly made twilek was to gather herself her own crew, star had a few people she knew she could trust and many more that had some muscle behind them. A lone fighter soared through the air over the worship that loomed before her, she needed no clearance to land, for this worldsip was part her own under the command of Elafuh Thaal Elafuh Thaal , a vong shaper who followed stardust lead after the vong wars of mandalore. Setting her fighter down in a hangar the gigantic twilek hoppedout and stood up straight looking about the hangar before stepping away from her shuttle

Been some time since she had seem vong shaper, hadn't a needto in a bit, but star knew if she was to get some muscle and manpower behind her the shaper was a perfect candidate. Stopping star would await to be greeted or have someone lead her

Elafuh was observing the stars beyond as a vong warrior approached Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae and guided her through the caverns of the worldship, what could bring Stardust here now...she rarely has shown herself so she will indulge her she was getting bored floating from planet to planet collecting whatever DNA was useful to her as she studied and continued to grow in her powers and the like she had much to learn and create and her domain was getting restless as well.

A warrior came to guide stardust, she followed him without a word, the world ship had grown a bit it seemed but she could easily tell the warriors she passed were restless and looking for a fight. Coming up to Elafuh Thaal Elafuh Thaal stardus offered a small bow out of respect before she spoke

greetings elafuh, it's been some time since weve seen one another

Stardust walked to be beside her then forward a bit more to be fully inside her view as she turned to face the shaper hands behind her back

I'll get to it....I've a proposal for you and your domain, you've served under me and have come when I've called...but now I've a offer thatll ensure your warriors get the blood they wish and maybe even...more for you

She dismissed her warrior as her crimson reptilian eyes looked to Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae , She has been patient and waiting for something for her warriors to do they have been restless to a point that she sent them to a few moons just to satiate their bloodlust.

Speak your offer....and I hope it will be enough...satiating these beasts is a chore in its own right...

yes yes...I've heard

Her voice grew cold and full of poison, a ring was flicked away from a finger into a pouch on her side, the air grew hot, hotter then ever before felt as fire surrounded Elafuh Thaal Elafuh Thaal in a tight circle as star looked her down

the fact YOU cant keep your warriors in line and have to send them out worries me elafuh....I suggest you put them in like from now on

The fire went away and stars ring went back in, that massive aura was instantly gone ad she looked back out over the space

I've joined some old friends in a crime syndicate, the family, the Donna of this has tasked me with assembling my own crew...I need someone with manpower and ruthless to be my hammer...and that hammer is you

She merely stood there as Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae went at her for a moment she wasn't going to allow her to intimidate her despite how they met, though she listened closely to her proposal in a few group a crime group no less was her interest and she wanted a team set up and she was chosen to aid in this...perhaps her warriors can benefit afterall.

I would wish to meet with this ...Donna you speak of for more official matters but my warriors will hold no objection to being allowed to cut loose from time to time. Especially one of my more...hungry assassins who have been getting anxious as of late

Stardust looked out among the stars as she gave a smile, turning to face Elafuh Thaal Elafuh Thaal stars demeanor changed a but regarding the shaper

we will meet her when it is time elafuh this I can promise, once I've gathered the rest of the crew I want we will meet up with her to see if she approves

Thinking for a moment star spoke again

for now tell me of these...assassins...you having assasins isnt asurpise but not one I know about

She tilted her head to Stardust Solus Skirae Stardust Solus Skirae for a moment before speaking again.

I figured if im to align myself with this group you speak of I would need more silent and hidden soldiers that don't stick out given how the galaxy feels about our kind so i spent time creating this assassin he will listen to me and the Donna once I am able too speak to her, He is efficient in his field and will prove a worthy asset

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom